• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Tibia old times 7.1 (Start 2014-02-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He cry in every topic about "his stolen files" hahaha It sounds like he owns all files and everyone hacked him rofl

Stfu, I don't even know who u are

Butthurt+below.+Butthurt+soon+to+be+above.+Butthurt+on+the+_93ae0c10893ec10246c42668b1e30a1d.jpg

i like killing noobs in poh too

TSat1dw.jpg

this is last man (assassinho if im not mistaken)

hahahah would love to post some cam/screen of you dieing. but problem is you don't participate in real wars and none cares about killing you. so you won't get sneaked either. That got to be a sucky feeling:(

hahahah would love to post some cam/screen of you dieing. but problem is you don't participate in real wars and none cares about killing you. so you won't get sneaked either. That got to be a sucky feeling:(

sai sad :(

Who is assassinho? having 3,500 makes you good? Seriously kid, slow down your ego

Is there any djinn? Not sure 7.1 had ankrahmun so will I be able to sell my shit to an npc or I will die with it due to the lack of player?

Is there any djinn? Not sure 7.1 had ankrahmun so will I be able to sell my shit to an npc or I will die with it due to the lack of player?

Yes there are Djinn's.
Also Ankrahmun exist and so does Darashia.

Hope you are satisfied with the answer, if you have any further questions feel free to ask!

Kind Regards
Oldtimes Development

I'll play sorc for sure but I hope you made double gold rate, and boosted paladins, knights attacks

can you convert gold to plat with right click?
have you made any changes to under power vocations such as druids and knights?

So keep them in your hard drive and stop offtop in every thread, you are just scaring newcomers in this thread...
Also use edit option ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back