• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Tibia old times 7.1 (Start 2014-02-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skill Level and Magic Level gain were slightly increased to fit the Experience Table better.

New Rates

• 10x - Skills
• 7x - Magic
• 2x - Loot

Kind Regards
Oldtimes Development

I guess this server doesn't have DX9? That will be a problem for many. Good luck with the server but I can't see it getting too popular.

How to change Life Crystal's into Life Ring's

We have been asked if it is possible to change Life Crystal's into Life Ring's and the answer is Yes.

Here is a tutorial:
http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Chester_Kahs

Player: Hi
Chester Kahs: Salutations, stranger.
Player: Gamel rebel
Chester Kahs: Are you saying that Gamel is a member of the rebellion?
Player: Yes
Chester Kahs: Do you know what his plans are about?
Player: Magic crystal Lugri deathcurse
Chester Kahs: That is terrible! Will you give me the crystal?
Player: Yes
Chester Kahs: Thank you! Take this ring. If you ever need some healing, come here, bring me the ring and ask me to 'heal' you.
Player: Bye
Chester Kahs: Take care out there!

Kind Regards
Oldtimes Development

Postman quest seems to be replaced with a donation, which is sad.

I dislike the option to buy promotion as a donation, please consider to remove this.

Postman quest seems to be replaced with a donation, which is sad.

I dislike the option to buy promotion as a donation, please consider to remove this.

It's optional.
You can also obtain promotion in-game from King Tibianus or Queen Eloise for 20.000 gold.

Think i will play Knight, if i remember correct it only cost 100 mana to cast exori!
Best times ever!

no option to complete one of actual QUESTS in tibia which postman is?
lol

no option to complete one of actual QUESTS in tibia which postman is?
lol

Personally i'm happy that i wont have to do the postman quest because it's the most boring quest there is.

There is nothing to complain about because they are actually being very generous if you compare to other servers.
They are giving free account players the possibility to use premium spells, get promotion, travel with boats and much more.
I support this idea fully! Good job!

hello, just did sign up to ask you 1 question. its 7,1 so does gs get traped by energy bombs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back