• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Tibia Oldschool 7.72 | Launch Date: 22/11 2011. 16:00 swedish time.

I was up till early in the morning, looking at the date on my computer it said monday (because it was already the next day)
I assumed the next day would be tuesday and woke up at 3pm in anticipation to start playing

:(

I was up till early in the morning, looking at the date on my computer it said monday (because it was already the next day)
I assumed the next day would be tuesday and woke up at 3pm in anticipation to start playing

:(

There's nothing worse than waking up, expecting a great OT to start up and then you have to wait another 24h for it.

appears the original time will stay :(

open now during todays peak hours xD i wanna play

Last edited:
Have to shut down the server because of Lebban DDOS attacking the server.
I hope you all had fun, but you can thank Lebban for his pro DDOS attacking.
Btw, anyone can DDOS attack a server, just google for the program and you can use it aswell.
It really takes no skill at all to do it, you just use a program that does everything for you.

Enjoy.

Btw, just so everyone know... you can report Lebban for DDOS attacking servers and he might get banned at Otland.
You can also ask the Otland hosters to report his IP so that his ISP ban him from using their service.

Enjoy.

Have to shut down the server because of Lebban DDOS attacking the server.
I hope you all had fun, but you can thank Lebban for his pro DDOS attacking.
Btw, anyone can DDOS attack a server, just google for the program and you can use it aswell.
It really takes no skill at all to do it, you just use a program that does everything for you.

Enjoy.

Try get his IP and contact the ISP.

zzzzz wanted to play this server till valhalla comes up but who knows how long that'll be...

Haha, tbh I chose to blackmail this dudes OT becuase he came to other servers pming everyone telling them to start his server, and then he challenged me to take his OT down since he had such a good hoster eventho he's hosting the server on his home computer.

Global information

- Contains every quest from the good old times.
- Regular updates.
- Hosted on a proper dedicated server.

Last edited:
I never said it was hosted some where else.
It was hosted at a dedicated server at my home which is perfectly fine.
Lebban is just a unskilled DDOS attacker.
Everyone can use a simple ddos program.

Lebban is not even worth the attention because he not archieved anything on this.
He have only made himself hated by all the people who was going to play at my server.

There's too much offtopic going on around here, lets keep it ontopic or I'll start giving out warnings and infractions.

Back