• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Tibia Oldschool 7.72 | Launch Date: 22/11 2011. 16:00 swedish time.

@algazu

he put it online this morning but some no lifer called Lebban on OTfans decided he wanted to ruin it for everyone and DDOS the server like a tough guy nerd

i'm assuming eldora is looking for protection against this and will put it on when he finds some. although i wouldn't be surprised/confused if Eldora just gave up - because he is doing this for the oldschool community with money out of his own pocket not for himself - and if i was doing something like this for other people and nolifers kept fucking it up i would just say fuck this.

imo your best bet would be to contact and ask other server owners. every oldschool ot i have played has problems like this and i would assume its no different in any other version

There you got, anti DDoS It's not possible to DDoS attack more. if you fix that, I hope i helped much

This only makes it impossible to DDOS the website i think they can still DDOS the server by pinging.

I wounder how many times ive seen this host talking about some launch date. For real, you lack too much experiance to keep a oldschool up.

Back