• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] TODAY 15:30 19.6 Custom-roxor..8.60 athxzor is back!

Small war in warzone !:D

Lcsfyh.png

_lv7QZ.png

lvl 260.. i will post some of wars later

come and join the server

Attachments

Last edited:
@kuk124 i see youre retarted anyway you should scroll down in news.

Lua:
23:12 New record: 56 players are logged in.

ENJOY !! SOON NEW UPDATE

Cool and awesome server, but I missed when all the people did the quests so I don't feel like playing it anymore, good luck though :D

Zasranets why so mad just lvl up on your on and then go find up like 7-8 pepole and go make the quest simple like i do :D

Kind of hard to level when there are high levels everywhere that kill me in 2 hits. Plus, I spent 1 hour asking people to go do quest but no one wants to...so I just gave up.

Doesn't matter anymore, I told gm to tp me to the current quest everyone was doing, but he never did and I went afk, then when I got back, and logged in I was at the quest and as soon as I logged in I died and lost everything.

login again we see what we can do
whats ur name btw? vocation? xD u need to find some ppl like friends and go with them into quests bro. if u cant do it i will find for you !
just msg me in game - kernkraft - ENJOY

Back
Top Bottom