• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] TODAY 15:30 19.6 Custom-roxor..8.60 athxzor is back!

signature.php

Unfair server, i've seen tons of people just make mc characters or have friends kill each other to get high levels..

Not 100% sure but Its not a ddos attack just something you added to the game that causes lag.
Same as Vendeliko, server isnt crashing its just freezing, we get kicks but everything is normal when we log back in again, all items on the floor and so on, nothing got removed

it was a big ddos from udp etc.. all finished now i think :)

no more ddos we hope so.. tomorrow big update !! some quests added,monsters and more !!! ENJOY

pfft cant even get lvl 30 without getting killed multiple times by lvl 300+s
ridiculous

hahaha aeroo u right but if i set bigger lvl to pk then low lvls block war in warzone anyway :

22:40 New record: 72 players are logged in. BUMP !:D

Fu** on this OT!

Unprofessional staff...just ignoring ppl and got no idea what he have to do! shit on this OT.

I'm out of this shit^^

- - - Updated - - -

Made free items and gave away my acc...fuck on this staff

I also left this OT, Got bored of the idiots teaming up, 15x random people that never met teaming up and killing everyone,
Staff isnt answering to anyone and the funny thing is that Dalale is the worst staff to have, never active.
About Kern, rather have kern than Dalale.

Back