• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Toldera 7.7 REAL-MAP

im not 100% sure its him.
and it got players online;):
Players: 41/900

but i think this because there are no donates on the server:O ore he will put it later on first get characters and then make donations.

and btw: watch your own 7.7 server. IF it ever get online. lol its there for like 2 months on the forum. ip: soon to come. lmao .... i think you mad because this 7.72 ot get players (maby its ryan i don't know and i don't care i don't play it anyways) but your scared that your ot server won't get players anymore. (IF IT EVER GET ONLINE lol)

Don't accuse me of stuff, you little moron. And who the fuck are you to tell me what to do? I'm watching my server, but I dislike Ryan for what his doing, and you retarded noob idiot, don't you think I get prooves before I say something? "get more player" I couldn't care less if he gets more players or not. So if you do not mind now, digg a damn hole and go sleep in it tonight.

Sick of people like you..

EDIT: also if this isn't Ryan, why the fuck did he redirect it to Narozia.com? 1. because your a retard that doesn't get basic stuff. 2. because you assume it's not Ryan because he said so. 3. you have no idea what's going on

Back