• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Toldera 7.7 REAL-MAP

Toldera

Reaction score
Welcome to Toldera 7.7. A medium rated, global map, version 7.7 based Open Tibia Server.

Toldera 7.72 is similar to the legendary Oldera, but with no donations, no corrupt gamemasters and lots of fun.
The server is hosted on a dedicated machine, unlike some kiddies we work IRL and are able to finance the machine ourselves. No donations!

The experience rate is such configured that level 100 is a real achievement, though you will notice you will level real fast from level 8-70. The experience rate starts at 60x and ends at 4x at level 100.
Please note that the 7.7 system is way different than the current 8.5; level 100 at 7.7 is similar to level 180 on 8.5.
The map is pretty full although there might be some low level quests missing.

To join Toldera, you need the 7.72 client and an otchanger, which you can download here. The connection details to login;
IP: toldera.no-ip.org
Port: 7171.

Go ahead and advertise your OT, but don't lie. You are Ryan as you can see the website, files and client.

lol

hiho ryan:p funny but this time your server will fail. there already good 7.6 servers. so go away whit your fail maps. make them bug free first.

Sorry wont start this one there is already a good real map up running on 7.6 client. By the way change the title from 7.7 to 7.72. Its a very big difference because there are no bots (99% sure) working for 7.7 (unlike the patch 7.72)

Sorry wont start this one there is already a good real map up running on 7.6 client. By the way change the title from 7.7 to 7.72. Its a very big difference because there are no bots (99% sure) working for 7.7 (unlike the patch 7.72)

There is.. but not many

There is.. but not many

Yeah but if you compare an ot with 0 botters to an ot where 50% of the players use bot its alot.

I mean the only difference is they fixed some major bugs which was discovered shortly after the summer update but since no bot was made for 7.7 from the big bot maker thats a very big difference if you host an ot.

Btw could someone check where its hosted? If it really is hosted in sweden I doubt Ryan is hosting it. His server is in Dutchland.

Btw could someone check where its hosted? If it really is hosted in sweden I doubt Ryan is hosting it. His server is in Dutchland.

I got several proofes that this is Ryan's server, including all files etc. But if you guys choose to trust his codex with "i only use good domain names and "great host" " then I have to say, it's a trick to get you going.

You failed with Narozia and tried to cheat players there but failed, please. Go away when it comes to 7.X before I ruin your reputation even more, You have 0-2 players online, not 25.

Just get the f- out of here if you can't deal with the truth and behave like a damn normal person. You crossed the line, Ryan. For real..

You failed with Narozia and tried to cheat players there but failed, please. Go away when it comes to 7.X before I ruin your reputation even more, You have 0-2 players online, not 25.

Just get the f- out of here if you can't deal with the truth and behave like a damn normal person. You crossed the line, Ryan. For real..

im not 100% sure its him.
and it got players online;):
Players: 41/900

but i think this because there are no donates on the server:O ore he will put it later on first get characters and then make donations.

and btw: watch your own 7.7 server. IF it ever get online. lol its there for like 2 months on the forum. ip: soon to come. lmao .... i think you mad because this 7.72 ot get players (maby its ryan i don't know and i don't care i don't play it anyways) but your scared that your ot server won't get players anymore. (IF IT EVER GET ONLINE lol)

assasin, there is no doubt about alera, IT WILL BE ONLINE! dont worry, focus on how you can laught when this server fail

Ryan Fail as usual

Molera, oldera, toldera

No one will fall into this (maybe 5%), so first think of a completely new name and not 'ERA'

And please stop making fail servers. You won't success anything with it.

Back