• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN][USA][MX] Showtera Now Online! 8.54/8.57 [SWEDEN][USA][MX]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come Byllan is the owner but you seem to be doing everything in this server o_O?

Sorry for the doublepost.

But I wouldn't mind some credits for Thais.

Then If you don't like It, why the comments, just don't play it
Or I need to change It, just cuz u said It sux ? D;
@Up
Edit buton =)

PS: I didn't do the layout =)

Last edited:
Then If you don't like It, why did u just don't keep playing your ot and don't stop talking random sh*t?
Or I need to change It, just cuz u said It sux ? D;
@Up
Edit buton =)

PS: Enter OT And ask the people If them like the website (=
Epic Fail.

That's my Thais, you know that, right?

Also, please don't say that almost all the quests is working, none of them is working almost lol >_>

Guys, before you go to any server look at forums and bug reports, there you can see if the god is experienced and can fix problems, this OT seems have alot of bugs. And why Byllan makes new server every week??
Malvera, Showtera & Ikasera etc. :huh:

Byllan didnt make Malvera. from what i heard he didnt do much of work. other guys did. But byllan was the "first" idea guy for the server. That's pretty much it

As in, he just told what he wanted and people did it for him.

Judging by his threads here on otland, what i said is 100% correct

Byllan didnt make Malvera. from what i heard he didnt do much of work. other guys did. But byllan was the "first" idea guy for the server. That's pretty much it

As in, he just told what he wanted and people did it for him.

Judging by his threads here on otland, what i said is 100% correct

Malvera was just a download and run server with some border fixes.
Byllan called that "hes perfect rl map 100% quest work!!!".

Actually, I won't tell who made the server pretty good but it's not Byllan anyway.

@sublime, i can see 3 scripts with ur name under, while other people created them here on otland.

Gl thought.

He only added, "world" to it. lol

So it should be, Credits: & Edited by Sublime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back