• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN][USA][MX] Showtera Now Online! 8.54/8.57 [SWEDEN][USA][MX]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Dont get you guys at all. First of all wtf is this
-"Also, please don't say that almost all the quests is working, none of them is working almost lol >_>"
How do you know? Have you tried them? No you have not, then you wouldnt write such an idiotic comment.
-"And why Byllan makes new server every week??
Malvera, Showtera & Ikasera etc."
As the other guys said Mavera wasnt owned by Byllan, Ikasera were shut down after peeking 300 players online (yea sure start flame but thats the truth) becouse one of the GMs flipped out and destroyed the server completly, so Byllan thought he wanted something new. He got Showtera, and belive it or not but this is one of the most detailed Real-maps ever. Only two servers using it atm and I can asure you that those servers will become more populair then you think.
And why the heck are you flaming on Sublime? He CREATED the web-layout of Showtera, and if your going to tell us he did not then please, bring the proofs.

Edit: Jacek MiszczOTS, proofs? No correct, you dont got any becouse its not corrupted.

Amoaz, Henkos told me Byllan bought this ot from barker. Barker is using downloaded server by Sasir/Packetman here from otland.
And about 300 people or more have it on their pcs :>

So byllan bought a released server.

Roftl.

-"Also, please don't say that almost all the quests is working, none of them is working almost lol >_>"
How do you know? Have you tried them? No you have not, then you wouldnt write such an idiotic comment.
As the other guys said Mavera wasnt owned by Byllan, Ikasera were shut down after peeking 300 players online (yea sure start flame but thats the truth) becouse one of the GMs flipped out and destroyed the server completly, so Byllan thought he wanted something new. He got Showtera, and belive it or not but this is one of the most detailed Real-maps ever. Only two servers using it atm and I can asure you that those servers will become more populair then you think.
And why the heck are you flaming on Sublime? He CREATED the web-layout of Showtera, and if your going to tell us he did not then please, bring the proofs.

Edit: Jacek MiszczOTS, proofs? No correct, you dont got any becouse its not corrupted.

PWNED,
Finally a good post,
You've got all the reason at all

And where is the link? The proofs? And how do you handel real life when thinking everyone is telling you the truth all the time? Heard about rumors?

Amoaz, Henkos told me Byllan bought this ot from barker. Barker is using downloaded server by Sasir/Packetman here from otland.
And about 300 people or more have it on their pcs :>

So byllan bought a released server.

Roftl.

@Up - Amoaz
True!

And Amoaz and Me edited all the bugs that It have, now It's hard to find a bug. :$
Soo stop spamming shit

Of course he did that horrible in my opinon layout, but what we said was that he's taking credits for things he haven't done.

Also, I take back my "no quests is working" becuse Byllan bought a server that was pretty good.
Malvera was hes own faulth, he "Hacked" it himself lol
Ikasera, he gave Limannen GM after Limannen said he had good english, I mean, I can get a GM by just saying "Hello, i'm a mapper igve me GM."
Limannen also messed it up for Byllan, he said to all the players that byllan just made it for money and blablabla

Showtera might be a good server but you guys haven't done a shit on it lol

"Showtera might be a good server but you guys haven't done a shit on it lol"
Nice Henkos, once again your completly wrong.
Please come and take a look online before posting more idiotic comments.

Edit: Limannen told Byllan that he was supposed to Balance all vocations and from what I can recall he was the owner of some famouse server some time ago, thats why Byllan hierd him.

Of course he did that horrible in my opinon layout, but what we said was that he's taking credits for things he haven't done.

Also, I take back my "no quests is working" becuse Byllan bought a server that was pretty good.
Malvera was hes own faulth, he "Hacked" it himself lol
Ikasera, he gave Limannen GM after Limannen said he had good english, I mean, I can get a GM by just saying "Hello, i'm a mapper igve me GM."
Limannen also messed it up for Byllan, he said to all the players that byllan just made it for money and blablabla

Showtera might be a good server but you guys haven't done a shit on it lol

Limmanen is a trustfull person, who will know/think that he will DESTROY all the server?

HAHAHA My post pwnd this thread..

HAHAHAHAHA

Barker hosts downloaded server with some small edits, HAHAHA

Yea sure "pwnd" has got a complete new meaning after that AWSOME post with absolute none proofs. Im happy for you Anco!

Limmanen is a trustfull person, who will know/think that he will DESTROY all the server?

A guy hacked Nasa just to prove that it was easy, he got a job there.

Trusting hackers is smart. Trusting trusted persons is not so smart.

So you would trust me?

nop, what do you have that I want? Nothing, your a sucky mapper:p

Now imma leave this thread cuz you guys are just so awesome at getting bad explanations to everything

BAYBAY:wub:

Now imma leave this thread cuz you guys are just so awesome at getting bad explanations to everything

SEND ME AN INVITATION WHEN YOU MARRY ANCO! :$:$:$:$:$:$:peace:

Sucky mapper?
You are a rox mapper?
Have you got life then ? o_O
Told your friends, HEY FRIENDS I'M AN EXPERIENCED MAPPER!
SUCK MY BALLS!
YEAH!
I PWN

No, you don't.

Yea I might be a sucky mapper but atleast im not a bad looser as you seem to be. Our bad explanations were needed to answer your truely hard figured questions.

Btw Henkos, thanks for all the bumps <3

Here's the proof, barker is selling released map.

I just logged on showtera, check few things :>

100% Iriania, relased on otland :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back