• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Valdora 7.72 Online

Actually, lol @ "Movie Maker Extraordinair". Hahahahaha!

NICE DUDE!
You say Sammy's movies suck? Lmfao, try making some of your own. You think your cool cause you make fuckin' house music yet little do you know it's probably the EASIEST thing to develop. Not to mention your shitty OT programming plus your 5 online count, really makes me wonder what the fuck your doing with your life.

You say Sammy's movies suck? Lmfao, try making some of your own. You think your cool cause you make fuckin' house music yet little do you know it's probably the EASIEST thing to develop. Not to mention your shitty OT programming plus your 5 online count, really makes me wonder what the fuck your doing with your life.
shut up polack kid go clean sammys ass

Xarissa, I don't know shit about programming. Also I don't know shit about making movies, I think it's as geeky as being a photographer hahahahaha.
You think he's a very cool "Movie Maker Extraordinair" so you're actually kissing his ass? Damn, this is the type of moment where you kids type "xD".
And yes, I'm rather a successful DJ in Swedens second biggest city than a Superhero Moviemaker on OTLand!
And about the DJ part - Europe, here I come!

Xarissa, I don't know shit about programming. Also I don't know shit about making movies, I think it's as geeky as being a photographer hahahahaha.
You think he's a very cool "Movie Maker Extraordinair" so you're actually kissing his ass? Damn, this is the type of moment where you kids type "xD".
And yes, I'm rather a successful DJ in Swedens second biggest city than a Superhero Moviemaker on OTLand!
And about the DJ part - Europe, here I come!

Could you advertise that music on DJ forums then? Since no one cares for that terrible music on an OT forum.

Movie making is not hard.
1.you need sony vegas 2. go check youtube videos how make nice effect 3. upload your video.

GoGo Joel!! btw i love your stuff
[video=youtube;_QZrfOgPf5Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QZrfOgPf5Q[/video]

btw how much sammy ears whit tibia movies and how much joel gets whit dj-gigs.

Back