• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Valdora 7.72 Online

Just play mastercores, its commin up soon.
13zbwnp.png

Just play mastercores, its commin up soon.
13zbwnp.png

i'm not so sure if realsoft is gunna be able to bounce back from trolling himself on a noob account lol

edit : especially if he releases it in "1-2 days", guarantee he didn't fix any of the gameplay bugs

Last edited:
i'm not so sure if realsoft is gunna be able to bounce back from trolling himself on a noob account lol
LOL. Well Znote is legit, and has never done any gay shit, so I trust him. Plus france host=sex for USA playas.

LOL. Well Znote is legit, and has never done any gay shit, so I trust him. Plus france host=sex for USA playas.

don't they need money for that host? i thought they were asking players to donate before the server even started.

and like i said i would bet my left nut gay shit like energy wall and bugged red skull arent fixed because he likes to ignore things like that

don't they need money for that host? i thought they were asking players to donate before the server even started.

and like i said i would bet my left nut gay shit like energy wall and bugged red skull arent fixed because he likes to ignore things like that
Fuck that shit, I'm just pissed I can't drag a loot bag and shit without pausing. Tried to run a giant spider and its hard as hell having to pause like a faggot just to shoot shit.

Fuck that shit, I'm just pissed I can't drag a loot bag and shit without pausing. Tried to run a giant spider and its hard as hell having to pause like a faggot just to shoot shit.

ya that's another thing that definitely wont be fixed. i don't think erik pvps enough to understand what people are talking about when we say we cant run and shoot / use runes lol

but this energy wall thing is a real bitch, especially now that everyone knows it. it will absoloutly kill low-level war because all you need is ML 9 to hit like 120 damage with that stupid, otherwise useless rune lol

dont get me wrong ima play this until realots comes out but i just dont think it will regain the form it once had (300 ppl)

ya that's another thing that definitely wont be fixed. i don't think erik pvps enough to understand what people are talking about when we say we cant run and shoot / use runes lol

but this energy wall thing is a real bitch, especially now that everyone knows it. it will absoloutly kill low-level war because all you need is ML 9 to hit like 120 damage with that stupid, otherwise useless rune lol

dont get me wrong ima play this until realots comes out but i just dont think it will regain the form it once had (300 ppl)
With proper advertisement, I bet it will. I doubt when it comes on, and starts cookin' people will think "oh fuck that". Cause, eventually, they will all come back if it's up for a while. I'll play mcores and realots though, as they are completely different. Realots> mastercores at the end of the day though >:]

i prefer mastercores > realots as i am not a fan of 7.7

but i have a feeling realots is gunna be huge. people know how stable and reliable it will be.

also i dunno about advertisment for mastercores, some mods are deleting everything realsoft related on here (and some retarded mods are deleting posts about RealOTs too because he is confused) lol

i prefer mastercores > realots as i am not a fan of 7.7

but i have a feeling realots is gunna be huge. people know how stable and reliable it will be.

also i dunno about advertisment for mastercores, some mods are deleting everything realsoft related on here (and some retarded mods are deleting posts about RealOTs too because he is confused) lol
Well yeah, I agree 7.4>7.7, however I'd take a stable, 7.7 no rollback, ddos, or anything over a rollback piece of shit 7.4 =P

I know who's been ddosin all these oldschool OT's. Turns out its just my noob RL who plays real tibia and is bored.. He is by no means experienced and just buys a program online. Valdora PM me.
Yeah, he can't ddos tibianic so maybe you all should take lessons. I aint sayin where he got the ddos tool so noone else ddoses cause it pisses me off.

lol you got some cool rl friends bro xd

Last edited:
The server had 51 players in 10 minutes, The DDoS attacks does not cause any kind of rollback whatsoever, just making the internet kick so players can die and people won't keep playing the server if they die three times a day and loses everything they got everytime. Bye!

Back