• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Vanderlay 10.41 RealMap - Midrates - Closed as of 2014-11-26 - Will be up next week.

Should there be a server reset?

• Yes

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is growing but its not gonna attract much new players when people see there already is high lvls,
a mew start os the best option for a chance to get 100+ on opening day.

you can change the status of this server to [Beta]
-Increase exp stages dramaticly (allowing players to get high lvls + test quests,spawns and other things.
-Set a date for official open of the server (all accounts should be reset a day before this, offering all players fresh starts after some have tested it)
Actualy there are almost 0 high lvls here, i started 2 days ago and max lvl what ive seen was 127(im 97, due to lack of time) so i dont think it will be that much of an issue. A thing i would suggest would be to add some kind of reward for lower levels when they hit a certain lvl, due to too fast exp at lower levels which affects knights the most(lvl 50 with begginer axe is kinda meh)

Might not be me on Dalerium theres a guy who uses my name around :O
fucken wierdo.. haha ;D

@Tretox I think its better to gamble ;] because there is a high chance you win..
You could get up to 30-40 players by saturday max :L just at what rate the server is growing :(
I say make a poll?
Edit it onto this thread in the middle of it,
And then we see of it would get more players.
..do you guys think thats fair?

Might not be me on Dalerium theres a guy who uses my name around :O
fucken wierdo.. haha ;D

@Tretox I think its better to gamble ;] because there is a high chance you win..
You could get up to 30-40 players by saturday max :L just at what rate the server is growing :(
I say make a poll?
Edit it onto this thread in the middle of it,
And then we see of it would get more players.
..do you guys think thats fair?

The server wont close, and the server wont reset.

Fair enough..
What a shame to see such a nice looking server go to waste and die away.. Dont you think?
All because the fear of losing under 10 afk guys on the server :(

oh well maybe in a few days you will open your eyes.

I wish you the best of luck,
Tempz

Boring exp rate, just like every other rl map.

Don't like the bigfoot missions for warzones.

Interesting world drops.

Might just give it a try...

>> Upcoming features! <<

PvP Power Modification:

This stat increases your damage towards players by +1%!
27VxZto.png

NEW Equipment leveling system!
Here is an second update teaser of how its going to look(take note that exact formulas for bonuses/exp needed is not final).
Something to take notice about these changes is that leveling equipment only works on Helmets, Armors, Legs, Boots(only boots that has armor stats), Weapons and Shields(also Spell books).
And you only level up the equipment that you currently is wearing!
Also, wands/rods do not display their stats, but they do get bonuses to their damage as well.

Viewing EQ stats, by typing !eqstats
t0kQThQ.png

Looking at an item:

Original stats: 1 armor - After leveled up: 2 armor
HgDzkxh.png

Original stats: 14atk, 12def - After leveled up: 15atk, 13def
Xm8oJup.png

Original stats: 16def, 3magic level - After leveled up: 17def, 4magic level
gplnAOf.png

With all these upcoming features soon to be here, I am setting up a promotion!
Any character created from now until Sunday, 2014-11-16, gets free +8% combat modification stats on their character!
That include:
Attack speed, Cooldown reduction, Movement speed and Regeneration!

Hope to see you on Vanderlay Online!

Great custom features,
guess your determined on not making a reset ;D
Afraid to gamble it... ive no more to say, youl see after a few days for yourself.
+free 8% modifications for players seems very nice,
Its a push factor for players joining after that then...

Anyways best of luck mate.. it will be needed,
No offence just saying what it looks like at the moment..

Regards,
Tempz

Travel costs money? o_O
Dafuq am i on rl tibia? ;D
Lol, you can afford it, you're not in RL tibia... I can't tell you how many times I've been such in a place without money to travel in RL tibia.. xD

v0.11
- Added PvP Power modifier. This increases your damage towards players by +1% on use. Permanent effect like the other modifiers.
- EQ Leveling system added. - See main post for details.
- New exp stages. - See server information on website for details.
- No longer costs to travel by boat.

Create a character now and get free +8% combat modification!
This promotion ends 2014-11-16!

Does that go for every character on one account, or just 1 char each account?

Crashed.

Edit : Also, on my mage im level 20 and my magician's robe is already like armor 9. That's way too OP, it goes too quick. I'll end up wearing it forever if it's armor 20 even without + ml..

Does that go for every character on one account, or just 1 char each account?

Goes for every newly created character.

Crashed.

Edit : Also, on my mage im level 20 and my magician's robe is already like armor 9. That's way too OP, it goes too quick. I'll end up wearing it forever if it's armor 20 even without + ml..

No crash has occurred yet. Must have been your connection.

It goes rather quick to level in the beginning, but it scales tremendously high after a couple of levels.
I'm sure you would prefer magic level items over non-magic level items, as you get bonus magic levels as well as bonus armor.
Oh and btw, you'll never end up at armor 20 before the year 2016 perhaps :p

em why cant i buy anny prosmatic bolts in the shop? in darashia, Edoch

Status
Not open for further replies.