• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Vanderlay 10.41 RealMap - Midrates - Closed as of 2014-11-26 - Will be up next week.

Should there be a server reset?

• Yes

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigfoot's Burden quest not fully working
The melody at the end is not working properly. To continue the quest, just speak with the same NPC again.
I have this added to my todo-list.

I'm currently working on some bug fixes. Some quests/NPC's are not as real tibia and I'm correcting these as I get in reports.
I'm also working on a new custom feature, which will be very very interesting for players who enjoy the PvP aspect of the game!
I will announce this feature when I have something to show you guys.

Also we just hit the 2weeks mark since release!
Server is still up and working nice without any crashes or downtime!

with melody its all fine,but when you done spark and kepeer missions at commander stone, you cant take next mission "extermination"
but server is very nice i rly enjoy it!

Currently working on a lot of different updates.
Will release a new version soon with a lot of bugfixes in relation to RL Tibia.

Also, I'm currently looking for some testers to test some big new custom features.
If you would be interested, please message me in-game or here on OTLand.

Thanks!

Do you mean by releasing a new version by a reset?? couse i have been killin cyclopses nonstop to get some eggs. a reset would suck alot ;p.

Oow and i think that paladins ammunition should cost a little less. If a knight has lets say 500% att speed he hits much more and loots more, while a paladin wastes alot more bolts (dammage isnt increased, only speed) wich is quite expensive.
Just my opinion though :).

And is it smart of me to hunt alot on low lvl monsters just to get some eggs? Becouse if a reset would come and i lose all the extra stats would suck big time. (so will there come a reset in the future? and if it does, is it possible to keep the extra stats? If not i might aswell stop playing now)

Do you mean by releasing a new version by a reset?? couse i have been killin cyclopses nonstop to get some eggs. a reset would suck alot ;p.

Oow and i think that paladins ammunition should cost a little less. If a knight has lets say 500% att speed he hits much more and loots more, while a paladin wastes alot more bolts (dammage isnt increased, only speed) wich is quite expensive.
Just my opinion though :).

And is it smart of me to hunt alot on low lvl monsters just to get some eggs? Becouse if a reset would come and i lose all the extra stats would suck big time. (so will there come a reset in the future? and if it does, is it possible to keep the extra stats? If not i might aswell stop playing now)
You don't have to worry about a reset. I will not reset the server.
By new release I mean that I'm going to release a new update.

The server will go down at 10.00 for about 3-5 minutes to enable a test-server.
Nothing to worry about. The server will go online as soon as possible.

Edit: The server is up again.

Last edited:
I have a few suggestions:

1. If we first must complete sweaty cyclop quest (with three bast skirts) to reforge items (like dragon shield for draconian steel), maybe that mission will remove?
2. Give us possible to trade with Pompan (Farmine) without need first Tome of Knowledge.
3. I don't have reply on website in helpdesk. Still not work travel from Kazordoon to Farmine by steamboat.
17:37 Brodrosch: Welcome, Mosin Nagant! May earth protect you on the rocky grounds. If you need a passage, I can help you.
17:37 Mosin Nagant [153]: farmine
17:37 Brodrosch: Do you seek a ride to Farmine for -50 gold coins?
17:37 Mosin Nagant [153]: yes
17:37 Brodrosch: You don't have enough money.
4. There is possible to get Golem Wrench (For tame modified gnarlhound)?
5. Maybe you add NPC where we will buy all bless?
6. I not have started Wrath of the Empreror Quest and my reward is... imprisoned with Zumtah :/ (https://i.imgur.com/eIKYHzD.jpg) Anyone can help there? I say to him (exit > no > yes) and always he say "Pesky, persistent human."

Last edited:
v0.12
- You can now create guilds on the website.
- Gurbasch boat NPC should now us the correct 0 cost formula to travel.
- Brodrosch boat NPC should now use the correct 0 cost formula to travel.
- Edoch now sells prismatic bolts.
- Traveling to Gray Island no longer costs gold.
- Disabled Orc Thais raid. Will enable it when theres more players online.
- Fixed lever switches in Pits of Inferno questline.
- Fixed a critical bug causing some players attribute items to not disappear on use.
- The 15 levers in the questline Pits of Inferno is now working properly.
- The website should not crash from time to time anymore.
- Plague bell item now properly adds Plague bell addon on use.
- Fixed an issue causing players below level 8 to not receive experience points.

v0.13
- Players gets some equipment upgrades and gold when they level up, up to level 80.

Last edited:
/Famous/ team @ POI

rJv7hmK.jpg

Id start it if there were only more players

v0.14
- The boss monsters Jaul, Obujos and Tanjis now have their proper immunities.
- Donation shop has been added.

several things after trying out this server

The good stuff:

- the custom additions of the attributes and items that level up is really neat and adds a nice extra element to otherwise boring grinds
- exp rates are a little high, but in my opinion fine for a 10.x server (though changing them halfway was a little frustrating for the people who had been playing on the lower rates, but whatever)
- active admin that is very helpful in general and seems to work hard to fix bugs

The bad stuff:

- the fact that every single quest ever and every single step ever is a requirement to get to most places is honestly a big drawback, they're often a pain in the ass and I'm sure most people come to these high-ish rate OT servers to avoid just that - especially considering the fact that half of them don't work properly yet
- a donation shop is fine, adding in the attributes and high end items is not - really poor move
- mapping seems incomplete at times and interrupts some questlines
- vocation balance is quite poor. knights are far more powerful than anything else from my experience
- no real action taken against botting

overall, would not recommend. server has potential but is being taken in the wrong direction.

several things after trying out this server

The good stuff:

- the custom additions of the attributes and items that level up is really neat and adds a nice extra element to otherwise boring grinds
- exp rates are a little high, but in my opinion fine for a 10.x server (though changing them halfway was a little frustrating for the people who had been playing on the lower rates, but whatever)
- active admin that is very helpful in general and seems to work hard to fix bugs

The bad stuff:

- the fact that every single quest ever and every single step ever is a requirement to get to most places is honestly a big drawback, they're often a pain in the ass and I'm sure most people come to these high-ish rate OT servers to avoid just that - especially considering the fact that half of them don't work properly yet
- a donation shop is fine, adding in the attributes and high end items is not - really poor move
- mapping seems incomplete at times and interrupts some questlines
- vocation balance is quite poor. knights are far more powerful than anything else from my experience
- no real action taken against botting

overall, would not recommend. server has potential but is being taken in the wrong direction.

First of all I'd like to thank you for your feedback!
I'm glad that you recognize me trying to help all of you out and I'm working with this server every day about 12hours every day.

So, from your list of "bad stuff":
- I have planned to go through every questline in the game and remove a lot of annoying stuff, making it more casual and actually fun to play. So to say; Remove the hardcore PvE stuff.
- Attributes are very expensive to buy and I might even set a cap on how many you can buy from the shop.
- Might seem a bit unfair now with the High-end items, but I'm planning on making new items which wont require a custom client.
- If you ever stumble upon a map bug or quest issue, just report it and I will take care of it.
- In my experience, Knights are not far more powerful than other vocations. Not in PvE nor in PvP.
- Actions will be taken against botters who are afk-botting.

Once again, thanks for your feedback!

Good server bro, you are always active and fixing shit ^^ love to play ur server, too bad of low players

comon ppl give it a try!

Status
Not open for further replies.