• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Wallerot 8.54 | 24/7 | Real Map! | NOW WITH PVP ENFORCED!

He didn't, I just looked at his log files.
As I said before, no one gave anyone levels.

Please, stop the bullshit.

Its impossible getting a level 258 and a level 223 in less then 12h.
He didn't even bother getting promotion to his characters rofl.

Also, the paladin got 120 dist, ive been afk at trainers for 4 days for 24h per day and all i got was 120 dist.

Please, tell me how he got 120 dist and lvl 223 in 12h, when its simple impossible?
PLUS a level 258 with 111 magic.

20 Feb 2010, 00:29 Killed at level 225 by Loth, Mirel Haeltron and by frost dragon hatchling..
20 Feb 2010, 00:01 Died at level 176 by dark torturer, Pepsi and by betrayed wraith..

Also, 50 lvls in 30min?

Also, i love that you got yourself 8-158 in 5 min on the paladin too.
Ye right.

Last edited:
Please, stop the bullshit.

Its impossible getting a level 258 and a level 223 in less then 12h.
He didn't even bother getting promotion to his characters rofl.

Also, the paladin got 120 dist, ive been afk at trainers for 4 days for 24h per day and all i got was 120 dist.

Please, tell me how he got 120 dist and lvl 223 in 12h, when its simple impossible?
PLUS a level 258 with 111 magic.

20 Feb 2010, 00:29 Killed at level 225 by Loth, Mirel Haeltron and by frost dragon hatchling..
20 Feb 2010, 00:01 Died at level 176 by dark torturer, Pepsi and by betrayed wraith..

Also, 50 lvls in 30min?

Also, i love that you got yourself 8-158 in 5 min on the paladin too.
Ye right.

As I said before, No one gave them levels.

I will check this up and if I found anything that made him level 250+.

I will give him an bannishment.

Thanks for telling me this, I will check it up.

Regards

The ot went down for some minutes now, then it was up again o.o. The site and all died in that.

Last edited:
Once again the ot is down, wtf is happening?

Edit: When the ot was up again, I was dead ^.-. Problems with the network waller? ;S
And no, its just not me, my friend I talk with in skype also got kicked. :eek:

Last edited:
Once again the ot is down, wtf is happening?

Edit: When the ot was up again, I was dead ^.-. Problems with the network waller? ;S
And no, its just not me, my friend I talk with in skype also got kicked. :eek:

Wut, I didn't get kicked. The server is up right now?

The server will be down tonight, the internet wont work. We trying to fix the problem as fast we can.

The site has been working now for about 6-7 hours. That means your net works ye? xD.

Get it online waller! :) Wanna play ;P

Corrupted? Because you got banned for botting?

Please stop talk about stuffs you dont even know. Thanks.

I never got banned on your server:)

And its not bullshit, its simple impossible getting a level 250 or whatever it was in 30min with skills that takes like at least 48h to get.

I never got banned on your server:)

And its not bullshit, its simple impossible getting a level 250 or whatever it was in 30min with skills that takes like at least 48h to get.

As I said before, I took care of that problem.

Moreover, it is a kinda old problem, so there is nothing that you need to bother on.

Thanks anyway.

Back