• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Warit.palera.net 7.72 High rate, 100-3x

now it is possible, before you couldnt login to your acc via the game but only by the site

now it is possible, before you couldnt login to your acc via the game but only by the site

ok I just tried I cant connect :S

Ip warit.Palera.net

port 7172 and client 7.72 :S

edit : works now :s works sometimes only :eek:

Woho Got to main went out of temple and a fcker killed me, GG :)

Last edited:
Some Suggestions

Put Shop in Thais (Djinn etc.)
Make Boats Free 2 Travel

Edit : Lol I pressed on edit post :S and now its 2 posts :/ wops srry

If you are going to have donations in this server, add exp donations. There is no chance I will play this if its required to donate. It will not hurt your server unless you have reasonable exp donations. For example, you can only make 2 exp donations per character or you can donate once per character and you will become level 100, after that you cant donate anymore for levels.

If you are going to have donations in this server, add exp donations. There is no chance I will play this if its required to donate. It will not hurt your server unless you have reasonable exp donations. For example, you can only make 2 exp donations per character or you can donate once per character and you will become level 100, after that you cant donate anymore for levels.

I don't think there will be donations

@RealSoft Btw, its 10x right? I killed like 40x Necros no Skull Staff , Boh or anything :/ only a Mystic Turban :S

@RealSoft Btw, its 10x right? I killed like 40x Necros no Skull Staff , Boh or anything :/ only a Mystic Turban :S

Yea ive killd hydras and necros since lvl 60 and im lvl 80. No boh/skull staff/ royal helmet.
Also when you change it to pvp enforced. Will it be possible to buy aol?

Maybe he was just lazy but it clearly says in homepage that premium players have advantages.

Maybe he was just lazy but it clearly says in homepage that premium players have advantages.

i thought the same, i think he just copy + paste from palera homepage in places, everyone is premium and has the special palera premium advantages (!premiumlight or something)

The arena spells have been fixed..

Up Hellrage, Yeah maybe I was lazy..

When Warit is nearly the same as Palera... why not use the info from there and just change whatever is changed... sadly I forgotten to change a few stuffs... like the bonus exp and so on...
Anyway everything is changed now..

The server also is PVP-E..

Bump thread and RealSoft is out again for some week... see ya

Back