• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Warit.palera.net 7.72 High rate, 100-3x

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Palera configurations:
Experience: from 100 to 3x (after lvl 120 = 3x)
Skills: 35x
Magic: 8x
Loot: 10x
Hp/Mana: You will receive Hp and mana in same speed as real tibia, but you'll gain ten times as much each tick!

Global Save: 12:00 CET
Backup Save: Every 60 minutes
Database backup: Every 24 hours

Client: 7.72
IP: warit.Palera.net
Port: 7172

Whiteskull: 15 Min
Redskull: 5 Frags
Ban: 7 Frags
Time to decrease one frag: 4 Hours
Ban Time: 7 Days

Commands:
/buyhouse - Buy the house you stand infront of
/sellhouse "PLAYER - Trade the house to another player
!premium light - Light Hack
!vial - Enable/Disable Empty Vials remove

Free account players you'll have this:
*All Premium Spells
*All Outfits
*Able to travel with boats
*Promoted on all characters of the account. (you can't buy promotion by NPC, it's only a premium time reward)
*5% Losses upon death
*Light hack (You can enable and disable it, at enabled you'll have "utevo gran lux" light every time you login and it will wear whole day, till you disable it or premium goes out)
*little more damage with wands/rods
*Access Depot in Rook (Items sent to Rook by parcel will be deleted before they reach the depot)
*Enable/disable remove empty vials from backpack (When enabled, when you use a mana/life the vial will disappear after, if disabled you'll get an empty vial)

War Arena:

You enter war arena by the monk in Thais temple.
You will not lose any items, skills nor level when you die in the arena.
Supplies are not unlimited, however all supplies used in the area you will get back when dying or leaving the arena

Ps, Don't mention Palera the RPG server in this thread. it doesn't have anything with this server to do!

This High-Rate server starts tomorrow at 12:00 CET [Right after the global save, 12:th December]

Last edited:
Is there an exact exp stage? if so, post it please, kinda important imo.

ye if it's slow (below 30x) at levels 40 - 90 then i just cba ^^

(post exp stages)

p.s realsoft, is that pvpe server run by you (it's 7.4 and it's on otservlist if it isn't yours) it's bugged like hell ;p

nvm, didn't realize it was a pay-to-play server. answer my questions anyway though^^

also, do you have ddos protection?

@Stages, sec.. I don't have the server on this computer so I post it as fast check by the other computer. (Waria is of course hosted on another computer than Palera)

@Plzhelp, I released my 7.4 War server... but I don't host any other servers than Palera and Waria atm.

As said, Stages coming up in few minutes

So enlighten me as to what is suppose to be different between this serv and that low rate padera one? If history shows us something, its that your servs go down fairly quick due to the same issue. So have you gotten some new protection or any new variables that might prevent this deja-vu?

So enlighten me as to what is suppose to be different between this serv and that low rate padera one? If history shows us something, its that your servs go down fairly quick due to the same issue. So have you gotten some new protection or any new variables that might prevent this deja-vu?

My previous servers was fail in both programming and coding, Palera isn't. and by the way, if you gonna keep up your bullshitting about me then fuck out of all my threads... same to Kingdanny.

@Stages as I promised..

you can see them here:
Warit

If you're too lazy and fat to click a link, then here the stages are:
Experience Stages
1 - 19 = 100x
20 - 39 = 70x
40 - 49 = 60x
50 - 59 = 50x
60 - 69 = 40x
70 - 79 = 30x
80 - 89 = 20x
89 - 99 = 15x
100 - 109 = 10x
110 - 119 = 5x
120> = 3x

Edit: @protection, I've been Flooded and nuked like 24/7 until Tibianic showed up... Haven't had any downtimes for the last weeks still...
Though some attacks started 2 days ago (again) (3 ip's trying to flood the game ports)

what donations will there be if any?

will you have that ... premium system?

have you got ddos protection? (this server is like direct competition to oldera.net ^^)

what donations will there be if any?

will you have that ... premium system?

have you got ddos protection? (this server is like direct competition to oldera.net ^^)

If Oldera touch my server again BYE oldera. (I'm not doing it personally, but someone is watching)
There will not be any donations as far I can decide.. can't promise this will be my option in the future... (As some guys are more or less yelling at me because I don't want donations on warit)

Yes my server is protected from stuffs I can be protected from (Flood, Dos, Small DDos, Ping)...

and premium, you weren't entirely clear. by the website it seems free acc will have everything except ability to promote or something? explain. thx for rest

and premium, you weren't entirely clear. by the website it seems free acc will have everything except ability to promote or something? explain. thx for rest

oh sorry I forgotten about that... Sorry =(

Well... as I'm not going to have donations on Warit, all players are classed as "premium".. everyone will be able to chose to use the premium features if they like (Thou the Exp bonus doesn't exist on Warit).
This also means when you come to main, relogg and you'll become promoted with less losses in death..

yes, Rook is enabled =(
But you need to kill like 9 rats to become level 8.
Once you come to main, you will get plate armor, dwarven shield, 500 gp, some meat. Mages get their wand/rod from magic shop. Paladin got 3 spears (doesn't break) and knight may select between axe, sword or club weapon with 17~ Atk.
Of course you don't need to buy spells.

Hope I've said enough.. else ask quickly because I'm logging soon, and I'm not very interested to stay in OTland for very long.

My previous servers was fail in both programming and coding, Palera isn't. and by the way, if you gonna keep up your bullshitting about me then fuck out of all my threads... same to Kingdanny.

@Stages as I promised..

you can see them here:
Warit

If you're too lazy and fat to click a link, then here the stages are:
Experience Stages
1 - 19 = 100x
20 - 39 = 70x
40 - 49 = 60x
50 - 59 = 50x
60 - 69 = 40x
70 - 79 = 30x
80 - 89 = 20x
89 - 99 = 15x
100 - 109 = 10x
110 - 119 = 5x
120> = 3x

Edit: @protection, I've been Flooded and nuked like 24/7 until Tibianic showed up... Haven't had any downtimes for the last weeks still...
Though some attacks started 2 days ago (again) (3 ip's trying to flood the game ports)

Relax homie, if you cant take criticism then maybe serv hosting is not what you ought to be doing. These are my observations and are not 'bullshits' if its all true.
@topic; so basically your saying that you have no new protection and your just relaying on the kindness of Ryan to not get nucked? You dont think that opening a 7.72 serv while his is still up is going to upset him?

SammyNSC, you don't come with criticism once you're talking in my threads.. that you said I supporter terrorists, was that criticism? :huh:
Of course I got "new" protection, a kind I didn't had when I launched Palera... I said I've been attacked like 24/7 the last weeks without any downtimes... not even lagg...

I don't care about Ryan... I hate him... but I don't care about him, that's his problem... but if he decide to go open war with me then that's his choice..

Enough now.
I've said what I should, and I'm leaving otland again as I got nothing to keep me here...
and Sammy, do me a favor... if you ain't interested in a server, Then don't fucking post in it's thread like you do... specially when it comes to fucked up rumors you made in your toilet mixed with the daily terrorist news or w.e you do.

See ya

FYI Iam interested, why else would I be asking these questions? But whats the point in starting a serv that has a shaddy history and even shaddier hoster?. Anywho, check yourself before you wreck yourself, big dicks in your ass is bad for your health, stay black.

I piss on this ot -.- , stop calling my name when i dont do anything....... you want me to stop posting while all you do is bringing me up in every topic and then you cry to a mod.

I piss on this ot -.- , stop calling my name when i dont do anything....... you want me to stop posting while all you do is bringing me up in every topic and then you cry to a mod.

Well... when I take a visit in realsoft thread history, I find your posts in every single thread that's about ot... and all your posts are either bullshit flaming or complete nonsense...

You should piss off kingdanny..
And by the way, I piss on your personality, worst piece of attention whore and bullshit spreader I've seen.
Cry to a mod? that's odd... unless someone cry to a moderator you're completely allowed to post clear bullshit and nonsense... hmm.. that make sense yeah...
(Stupid idiot seriously get yourself a nice brain that is functional, not only able to make up bullshit)

Enjoy your evening kid.

@Topic, you maybe see me online but I can't promise, not into 7.7 ots.

im not gonna flame here but seriously dude this reply explain your personality perfectly.. you can't handle any critism all you wanna hear from us is your perfect your server is perfect while they are not:S he is just asking you if you are good protected now for ddos. because you always have big talks nobody can ddos you or your good protected and if someone ddos you he will be reported to the police and shit...
anyways it is nice you open a 7.72 highrate but i think it is kinda to late now.. but gl.
and sorry to say but a server is never that good protected for serious ddos atks i have learned that (or you paid 400 dollar~ like iryont is doing now, and if you did, then you are a geek of a new niveau). however there are always geeks who are telling us so.. but these geeks who told me that failed all. so your server (atleast if someone is gonna try to ddos you) will fail again.

No, I am just wondering, is it with your custom map? <-- lol was drunk and wanted to sound good xDD well, is it with your custom map?

Last edited:
This server actually look promisin. 10x loot and 4h to waste frag is perfect for a server were you only play to war. And thats the only reason I actually play oldschool tibia.

Back