• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Warloria 2.0 Client 7.72 - [Active staff]

I dont play this noob server anymore, but my friend Andre which was vice leader of FoG thinks this server sucks. He hasn't played tibia for over 5 years and is owning people. But there is too many noobs here on the server he said which only fight underground :)
Since underground people only ue combo and wave spam.

Fuck you warloria, he was thinking about starting an old school ot with our old team and Mandus was thinking about it too (tibia legendz) but they saw how it sucks now and people sd 3 times in 10 minutes on 1v1 and cant even sd people.

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

BLOW YOUR HORNS!

I wish I could refrain from typing this, but your post is of such rare nature that I cannot let it slide by. Only a handful of posts in this forum ever acquire this type of legendary status, and I would sooner perish than see this one circumvent the limelight! I have seen a few of them, but they have all belonged to our renowned ring-master, the Scourge of the Thaian Battle Fields, the Far-Fetched Forum-Fencer, the undisputed, undefeated, unrelenting and ever so presumptuously bold legend of OLD SCHOOOOOOL, THE UNADORNED AND NEVER-HASTING CHAMPION OF PVP:

I GIVE YOU:

THE MAN WHO NEEDS NO INTRODUCTION, YET AN INTRODUCTION HE WILL HAVE ANYWYAY!

THE PROCURER OF FACEPALMS:

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kudos, Carier Karchii, your posts are of the same quality as those of our not too modest mascot Tampon.

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

BLOW YOUR HORNS!

I wish I could refrain from typing this, but your post is of such rare nature that I cannot let it slide by. Only a handful of posts in this forum ever acquire this type of legendary status, and I would sooner perish than see this one circumvent the limelight! I have seen a few of them, but they have all belonged to our renowned ring-master, the Scourge of the Thaian Battle Fields, the Far-Fetched Forum-Fencer, the undisputed, undefeated, unrelenting and ever so presumptuously bold legend of OLD SCHOOOOOOL, THE UNADORNED AND NEVER-HASTING CHAMPION OF PVP:

I GIVE YOU:

THE MAN WHO NEEDS NO INTRODUCTION, YET AN INTRODUCTION HE WILL HAVE ANYWYAY!

THE PROCURER OF FACEPALMS:

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kudos, Carier Karchii, your posts are of the same quality as those of our not too modest mascot Tampon.

you rly wasted about 5 minutes on him? lol :p

Lol what's the use?
You'll cry about lag 24/ 7 but won't help donate to a dedicated host.
Call everyone noobs and rage as fuck everytime you die.
Back to Yalahar kid.
Ehyeh u suck dick man the amount of times i fucked ur shit up on duels i have lost count

I dont ever lag on European servers either.

Ehyeh u suck dick man the amount of times i fucked ur shit up on duels i have lost count
dude it's a war server. u don't loose anything when you die. there's nothing to win either. why u so mad? just have some fun and stop hating.
I dont ever lag on European servers either.
almost everyone lagged on warloria. nobody really cared.

Back