• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] ❂ WORLD OF LASTWAR ❂ CUSTOM CLIENT ❂ STARTED: 19TH FEBRUARY 20:00 CET

pretty nice oldschool server but some monsters (mainly those that shot) needs to be nerfed and paralyze from some monsters completely freezes you which means you can't heal at all with uhs (which means you'll die as knight). there also seem to be missing npcs in some cities. i did a quest for level 25 at 50 with 3 player team and we died easily while i later did a level 50 quest that was way easier and gave way better loot. there is definitevely some balance issues but other than that, thumbs up.:)

pretty nice oldschool server but some monsters (mainly those that shot) needs to be nerfed and paralyze from some monsters completely freezes you which means you can't heal at all with uhs (which means you'll die as knight). there also seem to be missing npcs in some cities. i did a quest for level 25 at 50 with 3 player team and we died easily while i later did a level 50 quest that was way easier and gave way better loot. there is definitevely some balance issues but other than that, thumbs up.:)
Sounds good, could you specify more exactly what monsters and what quests and PM me?

This server shutdown after 2 days, it was a waste of a time as the previous owner had knowledge of how to run the server.

EDIT: This owner knows nothing.

Btw GM Lubo tell me how u made things better when you asked players for acc pw for no reasons, cuz u wanted to hack

Still wouldn't recommend this server, if you are looking for a good server try thronia.org

Well it won't be any more resets
Its up to the people IF they want it to stay alive. Im gonna run it for 2 weeks more IF i see a player activity it will stay online

Well it won't be any more resets
Its up to the people IF they want it to stay alive. Im gonna run it for 2 weeks more IF i see a player activity it will stay online
You basically took away my gamemaster character for no apparent reason but that's the business of a corrupt owner.

Thank fuck for that, now we have a good owner that listens! :D

Im asking mods, is it possible to get my otland account "Gabbe" back?
Last time i was active otfans was the main community