• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] ❂ WORLD OF LASTWAR ❂ CUSTOM CLIENT ❂ STARTED: 19TH FEBRUARY 20:00 CET

World Lastwar

Reaction score
logo.png

WELCOME TO JOIN THE BEST WAR & RPG-SERVER SINCE 2005!
World of Lastwar is a serious MMORPG-PVP Tibia server with adventures, wars, mysterious quests and a great map with 4 cities and over 4 000 living creatures! World of Lastwar consists of 4 civilisations, Sarmenien(populated main-city), Minas tirith (city over the mountains) , Jungina (Jungle village) and Kabadu (underground city), with this and alot of landscapes between, both underground and by the surface, approximately 5 000 spawns with npcs will join you on your journey.This server fits for you that loves Role-playing and Wars.

NEW! Custom client & Engine

Server Opening: 17th February 20:00 CET
IP: worldoflastwar.com
Port: 7171
World of Lastwar Client: GET IT HERE

Rates
Lootrate: x2.5
Skillrate: x10
Magicrate: x5

Protection level: 50

Exp-rate:
We want players to have a fast and smooth introduction to the game therefor we have set the exp rate high in the beginning, with a slowly fade down to lower exp rates against level 160. Which is what we call "end game".

Level: 9, to level: 30 - x40
Level: 31, to level: 50 - x25
Level: 51, to level: 70 - x20
Level: 71, to level: 80 - x15
Level: 81, to level: 90 - x10
Level: 91, to level: 100 - x5
Level: 101, to level: 120 - x4
Level: 121, to level: 130 - x3
Level: 131, to level: 150 - x2
Level: 151, to level: 160 - x1.5

Map
map.png

First actually working Train ever
xqc95g.jpg

Your role

You will wake up in a place called Sarmenien.
- Tip: Search for signs & look what they say, follow them and you might find what you seek!

Quests
Some of the quests are more or less custom but you will also find alot of similarities with Tibia quests. Annihilator is a quests we have totally ripped off except for the environment around. Same with Demon Quest and Ferumbras. We have other quests like Temple of divinity, Lastwar Quest, Hydra quest, Behemoth Quest, Addon Journey, Dipthrah & Mahrdis (bosses) and so on.

hvz5hx.jpg

See you online 17th February 20:00!

- World of Lastwar Crew -
/ God Gabbe

Last edited:
too high exp
Well, this isnt a server like nowadays, i highly doubt gabbe will ask for donations or even just create a game shop. This is like back in the days, a highrate to have fun. War, war and war. Unjusts wont be an issue ;p

I can't even log in, ip changer downloaded from otland and client downloaded from tibia.sx.. anyone else that has this problem?

Just give it a try, this isnt a server where u loose 5 h hunting/death. Easy exp+ weird New map= much fun rpg(quests)/pvp

I can't even log in, ip changer downloaded from otland and client downloaded from tibia.sx.. anyone else that has this problem?
Server online date: 27th January.

Well, this isnt a server like nowadays, i highly doubt gabbe will ask for donations or even just create a game shop. This is like back in the days, a highrate to have fun. War, war and war. Unjusts wont be an issue ;p
Endgame at level 160.

Why the high exp?
-The exp-rate is ajusted to fit World of Lastwar as a gameworld.
* From Level 91 to Level 100|x20
-The exp-stages itself is made so you will have a great flow reaching level 100.
-Best war exprience (between level 100 and level 150).
-Powergamers might reach endgame, will others?
-People who put alot of effort deserves to be higher level.

You could also say World of Lastwar begins at level 150.
Many quests are way to difficult to success in a lover level, also there are some real difficult challenges.

Last edited:
Haven't seen this project in many years, glad to see people are coming back to the community!

Haven't seen this project in many years, glad to see people are coming back to the community!
It wasn't a coincidence that i came back to the OTscene. It was meant to be. I found a dusty harddrive, in my parents basement, inside of it a CD-disk. I thought.. Hmmm. What the hell could this be?
I put it in my external CD drive (since nowadays computers doesn't even have a CD-drive). I run it and it magically worked! There it was, pure World of Lastwar server since 2007.
I ran and set up the server and got everything working. Noticed that the engine was way out of date after a few launches.
Now we have our new engine fully working with the old 7.92 map, converted to 7.72 and basically all tibia features back in the days.
Enjoy this masterpiece of work. It have been modified and added some parts that improved the map. This feels like Real Tibia 7.72 on World of Lastwar. It's wonderful! How could it be better?

Does shared exp work? If not please add it, it will be way more fun to play a knight with shared exp

Write the image symbols in the text field to verify that you are a human:
securimage_show.php

Can't create an account beacause of this "captcha Image" ^^