• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] xanteria Free Points 8.60 14-6-15

aaaaand again like always hes crying with his super good stories, you just want to win sympathy, so everyone feels sorry for u and ur just got scammed from me arround 30 euros, ohh my gosh i got scammed by my former partner, and your writing stoooriesss all the time , dude you should learn to work at your own style, we all know you cant start your own project and thief servers , like almost all kids in egyptian tho," maydel,kako, royal marfor..", etc all these egyptians you know them very well and they are all thiefin eachother, you told me everytime you are not someone like them, you did HATE THEM with me , just to STAY IN CONTACT with me, cause you was CHARMED by my ots, you told me YOURSELF, you had POSTERS from my OTS in your room, when i did open it in the back 2009~, you wanted to WORK with me everytime, you did actually fight against everyone just TO WORK WITH ME, and in the end you did really get what you wanted, you told me to come back to open xanteria, you know i didnt had cash for dedicated server, (i wasnt working this time), you told me like composed of all your stories "OHYEAH I WILL BUY DEDIC PLS COME OPEN OTS" , then i did actually TRUST you for the first time to my DATAPACK, we went well, i made my ots popualar again alot of people did hate me, my ots and shit, "IF PEOPLE HATE YOU THEN YOUR SUCCESFULL" and yea, i kicked you , and didnt want to work with you , you loged into my paypal, did thief my money arround 120 euro, you did thief my datapack, (downloaded it from dedicated server before ), now you open MY OTS, and use EVEN MY STYLE, with fake chars , when you was fuckin criyn in otland forum that ohyeah does this and shit .. I really cant fuckin understand this people that are still fucking thinkin power is right with all what he do, that people just really aff i got no words for these !

I wonder when you'll start to realise that all your posts here don't mean anything to him, thus rendering all of them useless. You're wasting your time & make yourself look like an idiot.

brace-yourself-gentlemen-racist-comments-are-incoming.jpg

Soooo... why was the server taken down? It was still really good just needed some more players. //Snepung

Soooo... why was the server taken down? It was still really good just needed some more players. //Snepung
probably because , no players = no money.
Sure you can make an ot and hope it covers your expenses for dedicated server, but people expects much more even from day one.
Either you have good advertisement, contacts etc to get players or you spend your own money for 3+ months of dedicated server and see where that brings you. If there still are not any players, then ur ot sucks probably.

Yeah advertising is crazy expensive though, 2 days of good advertising on otservlist is 250~ euros. like $375.00 USD

Back