• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] xanteria Free Points 8.60 14-6-15

Xanteria OT

Reaction score
Hello OTlanders, our last thread got deleted by some mod as it seems, however no reason was sent to me? -.-

However, I urge that mod to state his reason in this thread before deleting it, if I did break any rules :).

~.~ IP: xant.me
~.~Website:https://xant.me
~.~Port:7171
~.~Client:8.60

We hope to see you in our start! This is a completely unique tibia OT server. We were/are very well known, if you don't know us join our server, you are in for a wonderful experience! Now I leave you with a video packed by one of our players! (This video was made for out OLD xanteria, however given the circumstances that we are using the same map, it is only fit to show it again!)

Please keep in mind, you need to use xant.me to login!

Last edited:
Xant.me and xanteria.net not same server?

Hello OTlanders, our last thread got deleted by some mod as it seems, however no reason was sent to me? -.-

However, I urge that mod to state his reason in this thread before deleting it, if I did break any rules :).

~.~ IP: https://xant.me
~.~Website:https://xant.me
~.~Port:7171
~.~Client:8.60

We hope to see you in our start! This is a completely unique tibia OT server. We were/are very well known, if you don't know us join our server, you are in for a wonderful experience! Now I leave you with a video packed by one of our players! (This video was made for out OLD xanteria, however given the circumstances that we are using the same map, it is only fit to show it again!)

Please keep in mind, you need to use xant.me to login!
The reason the thread got deleted is you didn't provide the server name NOT the server IP or website. So i suggest chenge your title to Xanteria.

Very well known? But 0 online? Am i missing something
The server start 14/6/2015, in 3 days.

Perfect! Will be there at start and see how it goes! :)
awesome, glad to have you back ;)

PLEASE REMEMBER TO USE XANT.ME AS THIS IS THE SECURED LINK, XANT.HOPTO.ORG IS NO LONGER EFFECTIVE!

HTTPS FTW ;)

awesome, glad to have you back ;)

PLEASE REMEMBER TO USE XANT.ME AS THIS IS THE SECURED LINK, XANT.HOPTO.ORG IS NO LONGER EFFECTIVE!

HTTPS FTW ;)
I think you should change the domain if you want br players. Because i think brs players can't access .me domains

I hope some mod will delete this topic aswell.
This guy "Xanteria ot" also calling himself power is still not the owner of this server and i did not sell it to anyone. I will and i did NEVER sell my server xanteria since its my project since 2009, and this is not sellable for anyone !!!!

Kind regards​

I hope some mod will delete this topic aswell.
This guy "Xanteria ot" also calling himself power is still not the owner of this server and i did not sell it to anyone. I will and i did NEVER sell my server xanteria since its my project since 2009, and this is not sellable for anyone !!!!

Kind regards​
Thank you for your comment dear sir, however I am warning you, bring your bullshit one more time & I will have to penetrate your system once again :), this time I won't be so merciful tho

Want to discuss? You have my skype

Xant.me and xanteria.net not same server?

No, btw well its same servers but this guy whos pretending to be the owner is just a nobody who did host my server for me and now he wants to host MY SERVER SINCE 2009, since it exist forhimself to make some cash

Back