• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Xanteria (V3) | COME-BACK |8.6 | CUSTOM-EVO-MAP

Madman here! Will try to post a few snappy screenshots from some wars and quest's with time! Maybe even edit and submit a few war video's eventually! :)

Great server, i reccomend more people to join it! We need the people for all sides of the war!

THERE AIN'T NO FUN IF THERE AIN'T NO CHALLANGE!!!

Best Regards/
Jimmy

5yLgoc9jASWDCEZE0XC.gif

78i2oiiu.png

Looks like a great n fun server, only thing that bothers me that i cannot use manarune + heals at the same time like I can with mana pots? Please make that do-able dont see a reason for that not to work, its perfectly balanced imo

Edit: or isnt it a option for normal mana pots to be buffed for knights only? Makes it so much more fun bein able to multitask like you normally can or could back in 8.6

Last edited:
Which manarune do you mean with "i cannot use manarune + heals" please tell me more details so i can know, which manarune and which heal you cannout use in same time?

Back