• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Xanteria (V3) | COME-BACK |8.6 | CUSTOM-EVO-MAP

Xanteria starts in:
1 days, 18 hours, 27 minutes 35seconds!

Well, I just saw other evo servers (including this heroland thing) which are just resetting 24/7, this server can really have 200+, I searched youtube for a bit & honestly I was impressed, I hope more people will be coming here since I am actually gonna be playing for the first time since like 2 years...

I just got one question, will this server be resetting like heroland? It has potential but players leave after many resets, so for the love of god guy(s) don't reset this server for money, let it be & you will have alot of players!

I took a tour of the server and it looks very nice.
You can tell that the developers really invested a lot of time and hard work into the project and that is a recipe for success.

Good Luck on the start!

Well, I just saw other evo servers (including this heroland thing) which are just resetting 24/7, this server can really have 200+, I searched youtube for a bit & honestly I was impressed, I hope more people will be coming here since I am actually gonna be playing for the first time since like 2 years...

I just got one question, will this server be resetting like heroland? It has potential but players leave after many resets, so for the love of god guy(s) don't reset this server for money, let it be & you will have alot of players!

Ofc it will not be like this, i mean we never reseted when we had more then 10 players..

I just closed the ots some time in the past when it died, but when we had players playing we never reseted.

Task npc, we will add one more task npc for the hard monsters !
0b5869258d.png

@Yaze aka Ohyeah has put alot of effort in getting Xanteria to where it is today.
Since I was a former player I have gone through like 2 resets but that has been only if the server was litterly dead and people were wishing for a reset in order to attract new players. Also each Version of Xanteria (its now V3) seems to come with nice new things and bugfixes. Xanteria will always be my favourite Evo OTS.

@Damon ; will be waiting to play with you then !
Hehe oki :) Msg me for skype/ts :p
But my vacation end on january 7th and after that I will have a lot of studies again since its last school year and I have my final exams in 3 months so will probably be mostly available on weekend (friday-sunday). No competing for the top this time ^^

Thanks guys

------ CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT NOW AT http://xanteria.hopto.org/?subtopic=createaccount-------

After you created your account + character, post your character name in this topic, and you will get 300 Free points.
Thanks guys

Xanteria starts in:
1 days, 13 hours, 16 minutes 27seconds!

N4NdvL6.png

Back