• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Xanteria (V3) | COME-BACK |8.6 | CUSTOM-EVO-MAP

Brace yourselves ... Argo Dante, Leonardo Ninjaturtle and Ruby may be coming back <3

I will create a guild aswell i guess, my friends gonna play with me :p
0585170b45e0bc0c36bc84d11b17e051.png

OLD XANTERIA MEMORIES....<3
I was at the top...I had it all...Fun...Friends...A guild...
LETS ROLL AGAIN!

Playing in memory of:

updated on 20th may 2011
I would like to give special thanks to:
-Smara for giving me my starter eq(magicplatearmor,demon legs,demon shield,royal helmet, and sword)
-Bubble Boy, Wayne, Sexy Machine: all at once!
it was a great time, playing with you, else if you hacked at last my account. (not my char only don set lol ...) but anyway, u promised to give it back to me as you recognized your fault...
-Der Neue Yassin: For your friendship and Loyality.
Für deine Freundschaft und Loyalität...
-Argo Dante,Leonardo the Ninja Turtle, Ruby and Count:
For the best guild i have ever played in :) Thank you for all bros! Special thanks to ruby, helping to clean my donation house from a "thief"). and to argo, but acctually the whole team, helping me to get vip quest :)
-Elder Ray: Thank yo ufor your loyality,friendship and all your help you have given me :)
-TOhru: For being my friend, helping me and hunt in my don house :)
-Fidgitz(sexy chick,sexy knight): For being my sis, I called you sis, and u me bro :) it was a great time with you! good luck and stay on highscore!
-Ake,Storm Blade:
Thx for your friendship, and quest help :)
Danke für eure Freund

Last edited:
To encourage yet more people to join our server, as a thank you for rejoining our server, EACH & EVERY PLAYER THAT JOINS ON 1/1/15 (our start date) WILL BE REWARDED WITH 7 FREE VIP DAYS!
On our launch day there will be various events, & a dice event with a possibility of winning a donation item (a wand,club,sword etc...)

Don't miss the fun!
25i6il0.png

Totally in :)

@Yaze
Please also add 300 Points to the account of my old xanterian friend "Ruby" :) He will be playing again but cant recover his otland account to post here so i did post the name for him^^

Last edited:
@Damon The fun was in Soulteater spawn always war there, do you remember the name Shoobre?
Aww...too bad I dont seem to recall your name :/ Were you also playing in 2011/2012?
Well Souls was hell lot of fun and maybe you remember me (Knight of Dust) :p

Xanteria starts in:
1 days, 2 hours, 30 minutes 35seconds!

Xanteria starts in:
0 days, 20 hours, 27 minutes 53seconds!

Back