• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Xanteria (V3) | COME-BACK |8.6 | CUSTOM-EVO-MAP

nice man, you were caught cheating ;) here are 6 pics of a nonlogout zone (always wondered what that fake123 account was... :D)

1q4m6e.png

jCcS0Bx.jpg

IborqBm.png

vIT6pQs.jpg

cvM6ex1.png

1ItPkRI.png

Not nice to fool people with your record mate ;)

Very profisionell Power aka kid, to ddos the server :D

Sorry Xanterians for the kicks and laggs, but this mr. Super Muslim is ddosing our server with his friend.

6700 Views 489 replies.
Players in database: 327

#too bad that this community have to ddos your ots..

The fun is u advert this ot on other server like on frozeria, then u made him upset so he started ddos&shutdown ur server,

Well played Power, ur honred i waiting to u start the ot so i can play on urs instead for this fake ass ohyeah mate.

Yaze are searching for a talcation that gives every one on his screen level (random level) because he wanna make a lot mc and then give them random levels so it dosn't looks like that they are mcs...

How the fuck should i get players, when this dumb power and his friends have been ddosing the ots since 15:00 since the server started?

How the fuck should i get players, when this dumb power and his friends have been ddosing the ots since 15:00 since the server started?

If you'd pay him from the first time he wouldn't ddos you, would he?

Karma is a bitch, sry

Back