• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Xanteria (V3) | COME-BACK |8.6 | CUSTOM-EVO-MAP

Mate, even if you buy a new dedicated server now (other than the one from OVH which u stole), i got my botnet ready for you now, your ots is going down mate... I don't allow stupid scammers to run Xanteria, I will start it & it will be successful for a reason, I DON'T BACKSTAB PEOPLE FOR MONEY.

Good luck in life mate, hope you grow up some day.

Mate, even if you buy a new dedicated server now (other than the one from OVH which u stole), i got my botnet ready for you now, your ots is going down mate... I don't allow stupid scammers to run Xanteria, I will start it & it will be successful for a reason, I DON'T BACKSTAB PEOPLE FOR MONEY.

Good luck in life mate, hope you grow up some day.
That is exactly what you are doing lol. You are pushing a fucking dagger so far into Yaze's back that you can, just because you didnt get a cut from the profit. You both act like 12 year olds who just hit puberty.

That is exactly what you are doing lol. You are pushing a fucking dagger so far into Yaze's back that you can, just because you didnt get a cut from the profit. You both act like 12 year olds who just hit puberty.
gotta disagree with ya mate, what I meant was I won't delete my "best friend" from staff & block him on skype just so i won't send him 25 euros when i made 100 already...

Also people I'm running tests on the new dedicated server, soon there will be a lag-free xanteria with no resets!

Well Power, really this is just going to far,

you were hating me in forum about this okey,
you did make everyone against me okey,
you did delete my database okey,
you did and still doing , ddos my server all the time,
you hacked my paypal, and send all money to yourself, btw to some guys and wrote "
back this to [email protected] please"

Heres a screenshot
zq9v9wx9.png

You are writing me on my whatsapp that you hacked my paypal, that you ddos my server till end, i mean this is just going to far for 20 euros..

I will and i cant accept this and i will not let this like it is.

Well Power, really this is just going to far,

you were hating me in forum about this okey,
you did make everyone against me okey,
you did delete my database okey,
you did and still doing , ddos my server all the time,
you hacked my paypal, and send all money to yourself, btw to some guys and wrote "
back this to [email protected] please"

Heres a screenshot
zq9v9wx9.png

You are writing me on my whatsapp that you hacked my paypal, that you ddos my server till end, i mean this is just going to far for 20 euros..

I will and i cant accept this and i will not let this like it is.
Your lame, don't try playing with pictures, prolly sending money to your friends and writing this to him just to make me look bad, your making yourself look bad... :)

Btw you can be a tutor in my Xanteria:cool:

late comment but *grabs popcorn*

You dont have to grab any popcorn im not going to reply anything here anymore, cause this is just going to far.
I will handel other wise, i will not keep replying here to this guy while everyone is against me anyways, but nobody sees what he is doing which is illegal, hacking paypal, hacking database and stuff, people still on his side in this otland community.

kczivvts.png

n6d2pp5y.png
ckxrt8oz.png

"prolly sending money to friend" .. for sure ahmada..

You dont have to grab any popcorn im not going to reply anything here anymore, cause this is just going to far.
I will handel other wise, i will not keep replying here to this guy while everyone is against me anyways, but nobody sees what he is doing which is illegal, hacking paypal, hacking database and stuff, people still on his side in this otland community.
As Ive mentioned earlier Im on nobodys side anymore.
I disapprove of both your actions and would really appreciate it if you guys could work out some deal and make up for it. Be friends again. Friendships arent meant to end like this. I mean think about it: You both must have noticed, this isnt the way to handle things.

Maybe offer Power 15-20€ as a compromise and I am sure he would re-think it.
You cant neglect the fact he was coding for your server and he did some nice event stuff so I think the deal is fair enough. For an old friend that is. Dont think of your disputes but what made you become friends and try to resolve your issues :)

Kind regards,
Damon

@Yaze @Xanteria OT

Xanteria.net
Join us, tell your friends to join us together with you !
Collect over 15 players, and message us before, when all of you are in a guild and reach level 350 , we will give free points to everyone of you.

Do it fast, it wont be aviable always !

http://xanteria.net/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

XANTERIA

The problem with Power, and the other guy have been solved, and xanteria is now again online for you 24/7 without problems !

I know i did myself a misstake but power also did misstakes, everyone does,
we hope for a better community after this trouble,insults,problems.

http://xanteria.net/index.php?subtopic=createaccount
Join us, tell your friends to join us together with you !
Collect over 15 players, and message us before, when all of you are in a guild and reach level 350 , we will give free points to everyone of you.

Do it fast, it wont be aviable always !

Tomorrow is also comming a update,

Guess what will happen in this room !
usibjaxm.png

Its a event, or maybe its a Jail? Mhh, maybe a Pvp arena??
No ! No !

You will see this tomorrow , join us now, and enjoy your time in xanteria !

N4NdvL6.png

Glad you guys sorted things out :) Good luck with the server and maybe I will return someday...

I promise nobody of you guys will ever see a advertisement from any OTS from me, because this community is so glee, like they love to watch when people fight, and make them even fight more !

Xanteria did even die, because of this otland post, everyone did hate xanteria for nothing, like for a problem between the Staff, and this made our xanteria this time very dead,
every xanteria was so succesfull that we was so happy with it but this time im just disapointed you guys didnt allow xanteria to grow up this time, because this was a xanteria i really loved
to make it grow up, but well my rep on this otland forum got fucked up cause everyone hates for a problem between staff, thats why i didnt wanted to let people know about this problem,

@Cornex you said "We want to know whats wrong" There you got the reason why i didnt liked to make it public, xanteria got 50 % of otland hating it.

@Damon thanks aswell to you for helping Xanteria , you helped us alot with convicing players and make people know about Xanteria !

Anyways we wish everyone good luck and much success with that what they do !

Xanteria will still stay online , we will not give up, we still will give our best to try to convice players that Xanteria is a unique OTS.

Sorry for my bad english,

Kind Regards,

Ohyeah

I promise nobody of you guys will ever see a advertisement from any OTS from me, because this community is so glee, like they love to watch when people fight, and make them even fight more !

Xanteria did even die, because of this otland post, everyone did hate xanteria for nothing, like for a problem between the Staff, and this made our xanteria this time very dead,
every xanteria was so succesfull that we was so happy with it but this time im just disapointed you guys didnt allow xanteria to grow up this time, because this was a xanteria i really loved
to make it grow up, but well my rep on this otland forum got fucked up cause everyone hates for a problem between staff, thats why i didnt wanted to let people know about this problem,

@Cornex you said "We want to know whats wrong" There you got the reason why i didnt liked to make it public, xanteria got 50 % of otland hating it.

@Damon thanks aswell to you for helping Xanteria , you helped us alot with convicing players and make people know about Xanteria !

Anyways we wish everyone good luck and much success with that what they do !

Xanteria will still stay online , we will not give up, we still will give our best to try to convice players that Xanteria is a unique OTS.

Sorry for my bad english,

Kind Regards,

Ohyeah

Not true :'(
I don't hate Xanteria, xanteria is an above average server! I hate you tho, since you advertise on other servers and ask your players to do the same, you still haven't come out and told the truth about that, well! I wish Xanteria a happy future! And i wish you a.. Wait, no i don't :s

Stop! I know, i know. The community is toxic:)

Not true :'(
I don't hate Xanteria, xanteria is an above average server! I hate you tho, since you advertise on other servers and ask your players to do the same, you still haven't come out and told the truth about that, well! I wish Xanteria a happy future! And i wish you a.. Wait, no i don't :s

Stop! I know, i know. The community is toxic:)

There you see, how bad this community is while i did wish everyone good luck and much succes, you wish me nothing? You should grow up and think about what you write here seriously..
Everyone does misstakes, but to hate him after this and wish him nothing in the future.. sad

I think this ot is really good, reason why I keep asked is to see if I could do anything to help or if you guys just was spoofing.
Anyway, you seems like a nice person. But you did some bad choices as you say, but we learn from our misstakes, true?

Keep work on the OT, and do not repeat the misstakes you did.

I hope, I didn't write all this for nothing.
I believe in you, don't proof me I was wrong please.

I wish you all the luck with Xanteria :)

Back