• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] zalvera.com 8.60 realmap with nice events!

The sever dosen't lagg at all.. Perhaps u lagg cuz ur from Belgium? :p

cant you just get this s**t going?! -.- I'm boreeeeed!

Any idea on how long we are talking? "Soon" could be 10 minutes, 5 hours, 1 week.....

Last edited:
Lol sounds like a copied server to me. if caughbelievercaugh is going through so much trouble to ddos this server then it isnt worth joining to me.

The server is comming up today

and when is today? in 1 hour, 10 hours? be a little bit more clear? because im not feeling like waiting to long start start playing again since there are more then enough real map servers to join.

"I Will give a time soon.. Waiting for a friend to login". How long will it take

i think to long, i think me and my team will leave this server and join another "stable" one who can handle ddos attacks. so if we leave, this server will have -25 people :/
Does anyone know a good and stable server with a good ammount of players online? :D

i think to long, i think me and my team will leave this server and join another "stable" one who can handle ddos attacks. so if we leave, this server will have -25 people :/
Does anyone know a good and stable server with a good ammount of players online? :D

I'm gonna leave aswell and hop on the Ashara or whatever the name was. But that one is down asell.... And all the owners are saying is "Mjeheh soon open lol"

I'm gonna leave aswell and hop on the Ashara or whatever the name was. But that one is down asell.... And all the owners are saying is "Mjeheh soon open lol"

The owner of aashara or something just pmed me and he said that the server will open at 18:00 CET and that the site will be up in 1 hour (15:00 CET) If the site is really up at 15:00 CET i will join the server and i will explore it first before my team will join and when its a nice server and many people start joining we will form a team again.

The owner of aashara or something just pmed me and he said that the server will open at 18:00 CET and that the site will be up in 1 hour (15:00 CET) If the site is really up at 15:00 CET i will join the server and i will explore it first before my team will join and when its a nice server and many people start joining we will form a team again.

Sent you a pm.

Back