• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] zalvera.com 8.60 realmap with nice events!

i guess 10000000000000 hours, because it wont be online anymore. if he puts it online and he gets attacked again its going offline for another 3 days rofl
so its not worth it to spent much time in the server...

i guess 10000000000000 hours, because it wont be online anymore. if he puts it online and he gets attacked again its going offline for another 3 days rofl
so its not worth it to spent much time in the server...

No... The server Will be online 24/7 if its get attecked we Can stop the attack

we are waiting for hetzner. they havent respond. thats why ^^

no sorry. we dont really know how long its take.

they said they have 24/7 support. but i think they are not working weekends :(( thats why the server is offline for so long time.....

Ey please shut up.. Its the company hetzner they are really slow.. The server Will be online soon

I suppose you are the only one who is slow. Hetzner doesn't work at weekend but during work days, they work pretty much.

Zalvera open 10 mars 16:00!! JOIN

asshora going to have acc reset again later??? Like befor

Last edited:
Btw , i know i just started here but im a serius player of tibia and i've been playing zalvera , and what i know is that noone on the ot has been given free donate stuff , and im sure that if its a real picture he can proove it by more than a false picture that someone anyone could have written , i am now playing zalvera and i've been informed that its reopening tomorow , and i also played aashora , i donated lots of stuff and i lost em all , thanks and if u are the owner of aashora believer i will claim my donates back , peace out have fun , btw start zalvera! :)

Back