• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Zeltenia 8.54 RL Map(With Zao), all quests (incl. yalahari quest)

Red skull: 4/day, 8/week, 20/month.
Black skull: 6/day, 14/week, 35/month.

the only reason people play ots is to pvp if u can only get 8 kills a week thats only 1 a day approx. until you hit 20... thats 20 in 30 or 31 days... thats terrible everyone who does frags based on days is retarded, frags should be 30min-2h long at most, any longer and ur basically saying dont pvp.

Red skull: 4/day, 8/week, 20/month.
Black skull: 6/day, 14/week, 35/month.

the only reason people play ots is to pvp if u can only get 8 kills a week thats only 1 a day approx. until you hit 20... thats 20 in 30 or 31 days... thats terrible everyone who does frags based on days is retarded, frags should be 30min-2h long at most, any longer and ur basically saying dont pvp.

As our former project HelgaOT is still active, and there is no problem with PVP whatsoever there, I don't think you have any reason but to just flame our project when you say shit like that.

Since the newest TFS rev doesn't allow us to make one frag last about 15hours, we have to put it this way, and furthermore, since it's a long way project that will last months, this shouldn't be a problem. And never have been for HelgaOT.

Go flame someone else, namefaker.

No offense dude, but wasn't the original opening date supposed to be December 1st? What happened to that?

Ok Helga, even at that, you changed the date of opening to December 5-7. It is already the 9th.

Playing real maps is all about the wars, atleast that's how i look at it.
Real map servers normally brings the best wars ;)

Waiting for it!
Will be like HelgaOt? Frequently patches, updates etc...?

Anyways, good luck! I will join here, and my friends too!

I'll join this OT too, just because it's new and because that it looks like you have a serious team.

i hope the updates wont take ages like on lorelia:s
an update took 24 hours while if u just copy everything of the server and then make an update
when ur done making the update u announce the UPDATE and throw the server offline and then just put the new files in
ive been an gm on robz otserver and robz told me howlong and how he made updates and he had 2 copies of his ots and just replaced them when he wanted to update
it took around 5 minutes
better then 24 hours;)

I don't understand why people should be more interested in this RL-map OT when there is like 1000 of 'em already.

Anything different with this one?
No respond taken as a No.

I don't understand why people should be more interested in this RL-map OT when there is like 1000 of 'em already.

Anything different with this one?
No respond taken as a No.

uhm lemme think
its almost balanced
it has rl tibia addon system
those 2 are mostly the best on this ots
and most ots dont has rl addon system

We had some issues with the server, so will be up at 22.00 latest instead.

Sorry for the waiting :)

new chance

We had some issues with the server, so will be up at 22.00 latest instead.

Sorry for the waiting :)

no offence
but u got alot of the times problems with the server huh
to bad u deleted lorelia since me and my frend where good there
but this wil result in an brand new start:)

Well this is a brand new server. We transfered our HelgaOT to a great dedicated, and now we have to install debian with mysql apache snort etc by only using command lines on the Zeltenia'n dedicated for more stability n such.

However it'll be up soon :)

Back