• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sweet Idea

Reaction score
ok, i was thinkiing of ideas for a rpg tibia ot server.
Here is my idea!..
ok so you start of in this city "like rookguard" you fight monsters till u reach a certain level and when u reach that level u goto the npc "Oracle" and u say hi and all that and when u choose your vocation u can pick "Water Bender, Earth Bender, Air Bender, fire Bender" and when you do that you get teleported to a city.
1:ice city = water bender
2:nature city= earth bender
3:Sky city = air bender
4:lava city = fire bender
And when you get teleported to the city you hafto reach a certain level lets say 250 and when you reach that level you can be reborned to bend another element and keep the same spells and stuff, and you hafto learn all the elements and when you learn all 4 elements to get to reborn into an avatar and beteleported to the main lands.

So like you hafto reborn 4 times in rookguard to be an avatar to bend all elements and be sent to mains land.

i dunno if anyone likes this idea or not i just wrote it rlly fast so there might be some missspelled words and shit in this thanks for reading and have a good night!!..:peace:

Back