• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

NPC [swev npc] master wizard npc spell buyer

GM Denniz

Website- Designer- Mapper
Reaction score
Hope You Like This Script :)

Comment if you like

1 STEP. Go To data/npc/

Create 1 File master wizard.xml

Lua:
      <npc name="Master Wizard" script="data/npc/scripts/druid spells.lua" walkinterval="2000" floorchange="0">
<health now="100" max="100"/>
<look type="134" head="57" body="59" legs="40" feet="76" corpse="2212"/>
<parameters>
<parameter key="message_greet" value="Hello |PLAYERNAME|, What are you looking for?" />
<parameter key="module_keywords" value="1" />
<parameter key="keywords" value="spells" />
 <parameter key="keyword_reply1" value="I can teach you, Arcane Strike  " />
		<parameter key="module_shop" value="1"/>
		<parameter key="shop_buyable" value="magic sulphur,5904,100000"/>
 </parameters>
</npc>

Line 8 : <parameter key="keyword_reply1" value="I can teach you, " Arcane Strike " <<<< SPELL NAME, THIS SPELL FROM SWEV SERVER

2 STEP. Go now in data\npc\scripts and add druid spells.lua

Lua:
 local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid) npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid) end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid) npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid) end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)			npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)		end
function onThink() npcHandler:onThink() end
function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg)

if(npcHandler.focus ~= cid) then
        return false
    end

if msgcontains(msg,'spells') then
        if getPlayerVocation(cid) == 5 or getPlayerVocation(cid) == 6 or getPlayerVocation(cid) == 7 or getPlayerVocation(cid) == 8 then
            selfSay('For which level would you like to learn spells?')
        else
            selfSay('Sorry, I only speak to promoted players.')
        end
    end
return true
end 

npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_MESSAGE_DEFAULT, creatureSayCallback)

local node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'arcane strike'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to learn Arcane Strike?'})
node:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.learnSpell, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = true, spellName = 'arcane strike', vocation = '2', price = 12000000, level = 445})
node:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Cant you handle the power of the spell?', reset = true})

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

Hahaha guys LOL! chilldown for abit, I dont belive you for one second. The only person with 100% Swev is still Rufus, And Whiplash almost got full swev too who actully owns Endlessot when it still was running. So Create a testserver and show us if're got the full swev.

Hahaha guys LOL! chilldown for abit, I dont belive you for one second. The only person with 100% Swev is still Rufus, And Whiplash almost got full swev too who actully owns Endlessot when it still was running. So Create a testserver and show us if're got the full swev.

man i have now alredy server but give your skype i can show in subscreen

bro you just copied the scripts, anyone can get them by downloading a swev server, it's not that hard to get it, also if you have full swev then i'm hosting tibia.com ;)

Yeah! listen to Gelendizer. Just write "swev download" on google etc, and im sure you will find alot of download links.

swev is leaked, i really wish rufus can start his swev again instead of all these DOWNLOAD & RUN servers.

So basically this thread is pointless, and please give credits to the one who made this script instead of making people think you are a good scripter because i doubt you can even script.
/Gelendizer

Back