• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

swev-v3 a.k.a xanteria

Wavoz

Oldschooler
Reaction score
Xanteria 8.6 - Who is online?

Most of the characters are with same green outfit/random simple names/with startup eq(even 300+ people)/no deaths/no country flag (account made on localhost)

Also they like to advertise themselves on other OTs
19:20 Executioner [401]: XANTERIA.HOPTO.ORG HAVE 40 PLAYERS ONLINE 24/7 ~~~~~~~~~~~MUTCH BETTER THAN THIS SHIT

np it's cus our ots is better than his shitty download and run swev.net datapack which he bought from swedy...

np it's cus our ots is better than his shitty download and run swev.net datapack which he bought from swedy...

That is no reason to dataspoof, is it? mr. "np i just registred to otland to post here np"
But hey NP, i made screenshots when i saw you data spoofing :D
1.png

2.png

Looking forward seeing you peaking 40 players online again :)

KING REGARDS
/Wavoz

We did have 40 REAL players playing the server, but i'm looking forward to see you get even close to 20 players online :) good job with your download & run swev, you can't make a real server ;)

That is no reason to dataspoof, is it? mr. "np i just registred to otland to post here np"
But hey NP, i made screenshots when i saw you data spoofing :D
1.png

2.png

Looking forward seeing you peaking 40 players online again :)

KING REGARDS
/Wavoz
it was a guidl who was using green citizen addon nobhead

Never mind him he is just mad cus he wasted his money on a swev datapack that has a lot of bugs and cus he can't fix a shit in that datapack...

Also he had his serv on for how many days now? 7? 8? we had our server online for 1 day and we have 56 record, dude my OTs pwned your noob swev, but that's sad cus normally swev would have gotten a lot of players but of course that's if you were not admin there...

Why werent they in guild? No deaths? Startup items? kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

MODS:
I request IP check on Chazzy and Xanteria OT, would be no surprise if it was same person :)

I am not chazzy i promise, also i love how desperate you were and you tried to ddos us using your little booter but we got protection :) also we ddosed you in 10 seconds ot + web were down, nice man you pay 1$ every month for your vps? lol

I am not chazzy i promise, also i love how desperate you were and you tried to ddos us using your little booter but we got protection :) also we ddosed you in 10 seconds ot + web were down, nice man you pay 1$ every month for your vps? lol

I most certantly wont buy VPS with 16g ram 45 eur per month for swev server... bit overkill, but happens when you have no experience :(

that's called i care for my players and i want to make sure they have the best time possible :)
23:22 New record: 59 players are logged in.

beat that sucker :)

To admin of swev.net
Better get your hands away from Xanteria.
Just a warning.

looks like we finally shut this punk up, also we have a new record 70 online <3 keep coming

I do have a real life you know :) If i don't reply you in 5 minutes doesnt mean im shut up....
Currently there are 5 players is active on Xanteria 8.6 gameworlds.
kkkk

No need to be offensive.

Just to make this clear:
Without siding with anyone I have to say: No matter what: I loved the old Xanteria and therefor even created a website back in time with my character story(Knight of Dusts Xanteria Story). The new owner isnt the Owner OhYeaH, who run the ot when i was loving it back in time. Anyway he(new owner: this xanteria Ot guy) pmed me and told me Xanteria is up again and since he helped managing the old Xanteria (apparently!!! I got no proof on that) he somehow knew i loved it and invited me to play again. I DO NOT KNOW whether his claims are true, since the only partner of OhYeaH I encountered was Gesior.pl(the rl one) and the current hoster is not him.Netherless there could have been a staff i was not aware of... I just DO hope that this is really the old Xanteria I used to love and then ni matter who hosts it, I will play it again. I found a lot of friends back in time and to 8 of them still in contact, and prolly, once i arrive back from my journey (USA school exchange till september) we will all start again:
Cheers:
-Knight of Dust
-Argo Dante
-Leonardo the Ninja Turtle
-Ruby
-Elder Ray
-Ake Stormblade
-Master Boom Boom
-Smara
-Jacuzzi Cocktail

I am done talking,
just check "Who is online" and you can see data spoofing any time when around 40 players are online.
Xanteria 8.6 - Who is online?

Just pick a random guy with green outfit, you can see startup eq, every character of that account is onlline, no deaths.

Its stupid how some really good servers get banned from otservlist meanwhile some dudes can pretend that more than half of the players are fake.

We had a bug in our dedi, we just started it and guess what? 20:13 57 player(s) online:

Wavoz , just shut up.
Xanteria is waaaay more better than your "swev"
You dont even have followed city.
YOU'RE MISSING A GOD DAMIT CITY !!
HAHAHA

Hail Xanteria !

Back