• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

swev-v3 a.k.a xanteria

Xanteria can own any ot, i was going to help wavoz but he decided i couldn't make an OT at all so i just showed him, 1 day = 70 record + 100$ so go to hell Wavoz now you just lost your server, you won't have any players again.

This is not about who has better server, this thread is about data spoofing, if you keep going off topic, please do not post here!

PS: Power is the most useless kid ever with 0 skills, never needed his help, never will. I didn't lose my server, still have more people online than you :) I don't go so low to have my own made characters logged in to increase the number.
Khtxbye

Ok you are right you caught me :( i had 70 fake characters online that's why i had 30 vs 30 in the team battle event

i am re-compiling now :) 22/7 xanteria server will be online and swev.net will be offline you will see :) 11 AM gmt + 2

ITT: two nerds putting more energy into fucking eachothers servers up instead of actually making their servers better.

- - - Updated - - -

Wavoz, you're one of the nerds.

Btw, wavoz.
"Peaked new record"
Ha , 24 players ?
Xanteria got 37 the first 20minutes open.
So please, for your own good..

DONT MESS WITH Admin of Xanteria.
He can fuck up your server hard,
And btw , 4 of those characters was MINE ..
You see , it is something called training monks.
And my characters is paladin/knight so they can train, while im playig on my real account..
So when i get bored of beeing a druid.
I come into a 104swordfighting level 8.
Wavoz.
Xanteria got unbanned from otservlist by a reason..
It didnt spoof .

Hail Xanteria !

Jo31_99: thanks for the support :)

to everyone else, Xanteria will open 11 AM GMT + 2 22/7/2013 !

create your accounts now !

PS: Wavoz you should have listened to "itwasallme"
Wavoz just leave instead of making yourself look like a piece of trashbag.

ITT: two nerds putting more energy into fucking eachothers servers up instead of actually making their servers better.

- - - Updated - - -

Wavoz, you're one of the nerds.

Yes i am :) Anything wrong with me liking your post?
I will keep this off-topic chat because nobody seems to be intrested in data spoofing or keeping this thread on topic. It's funny how you and your brown-nosers keep posting here and bashing me, threatening me on noob postchars, yet nothing has happened. So far ive learned that all of you have big mouth but no actions, why bother pretending? :D After all you are just a loser who couldnt be admin on my server, you started to cry, to threaten me, "messing with my server", you know what? I am doing currently better than ever :D So just keep entertaining me with your big mouth, looking forward for your reply's ( and your buddy boys).

I am the guy you removed not him, also go check your server now :) my server is open and now your server has 8 online while mine has 30 + and it just started, nobody beats xanteria dude i dont mean to be offensive or anything your a good guy i know but you chose the wrong ots, if you want to battle against xanteria at least don't choose a datapack that was leaked 100 times...

Also with all due respect you got a download & run server.

I admit i lost some players because the old xanteria had 300 online, 1000$ every month and you can ask anyone about me and ohyeah.

But i will get the players back :) no worries it's just the first hour now

Xanteria can own any ot, i was going to help wavoz but he decided i couldn't make an OT at all so i just showed him, 1 day = 70 record + 100$ so go to hell Wavoz now you just lost your server, you won't have any players again.

Please dont lie more now, Xanteria can own ANY ot. Come back when u own shadowcore ;)

Oh btw Keep the trashtalking going its awesome to read :)

im entertaining myself and others xD also when i got nothing to do why not trash talk? lol and i meant any other ot that's using the swev edited map lol anyways record 80 + now <3

Last edited:
asdfg.png

Very mature!

i know it's very mature :) but at least i'm not racist towards anyone <3

100 + online !

22:36 New record: 105 players are logged in.

And btw , what people decide to do on theyr spare time..
Someone just go on servers and get us player..
we dont know who :D

And btw Wavoz...

Your Argument is Invaild.

Original Swev had 121 Players online at MAX.
And Xanteria got 350 in 1 weeks.

Please stop bullshit..
We get 10 players a day that spams "Swev.net"
We dont spam anyone , People just invite theyr friends..

Well best of luck with your Xanteria project, i am out.

http://swev.net/

Swevolutions will be closed until someone takes it over

I might be good in scripting/programming, making a server but i am terrible at managing one. My attempt to manage this server has failed miserably. Being in charge has made me someone who i am not. I have treated people in the worst ways anyone could imgaine and i am truly sorry for that. There is no going back now, damage is already done, and i want you all to know that i feel really bad about that! I owe an apology to every Arabian i offended. This server really changed me and i don't know what got into me. Best of luck to you all!

If you are looking for a good server to play, Djivar is working on something, you might hear about it soon!
Wavoz

Back