• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

swev-v3 a.k.a xanteria

Well wavoz your swevolutions was very good really but you just couldn't manage it and you were real racist towards arabs but we can put that behind eh? Best of luck in your future i really recommend wavoz as a scripter :p

he was a good rival too xD he encouraged me to fix my server and put it back online

Last edited:
Good luck Djivar ;) i hope we won't be rivals any time soon also if you are struggling with anything in your project PM me i can help :) (though i don't want to be staff or anything i got no time for that)

---Am out------ Peace ;)

Apology by Wavoz: I might be good in scripting/programming, making a server but i am terrible at managing one. My attempt to manage this server has failed miserably. Being in charge has made me someone who i am not. I have treated people in the worst ways anyone could imgaine and i am truly sorry for that. There is no going back now, damage is already done, and i want you all to know that i feel really bad about that! I owe an apology to every Arabian i offended. This server really changed me and i dont know what got into me. Best of luck to you all!
Source:
Swev.net

Djivar, when will u be rehosting it? Been searching for the name of the OT for weeks now just finally found the name "Xanteria" all tho haven't found any1 that hosts it :(

Back