• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying Swevolutions datapack

Wavoz

Oldschooler
Reaction score
Since my projects are not going so well i am intrested in trying to manage a swevolutions server. Most fun i ever had in 2008-2010 was playing swevolutions. There are currently 3 swevolutions out there but they all have been somewhat modified or with overpowered donations.
So if any of you have swevolutions datapack from Mazen, Sweddy or Henke name your price and contact me.

Just downgrade the overpower stuffs and the other stuffs . can not be so hard :s?

I got a full datapack, only thing modified is bug fixes and yalahari set. Pm me if you wanna buy, need to talk to the sub owner of the datapack before tho. (we share the server)
WibbenZ

Since my projects are not going so well i am intrested in trying to manage a swevolutions server. Most fun i ever had in 2008-2010 was playing swevolutions. There are currently 3 swevolutions out there but they all have been somewhat modified or with overpowered donations.
So if any of you have swevolutions datapack from Mazen, Sweddy or Henke name your price and contact me.

You know that the one i released should be 95% of the Sweddy one right? Since i was the one who got it for him

I think you uploaded wrong file because its nothing like swevolution, no spells, no items, no quests from swevolution. Map itself is evolutions with some modifications (not swev like modifications)

Could you please check again and let me know?

- - - Updated - - -

Got what i needed :) thread can be closed.

Back