• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Swevolutions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweddy

Reaction score
Hello, Im selling the project called Swevolutions orginally made by Rufus/Mazen and continued by me.

Here is some info: http://otland.net/f43/norway-real-swevolutions-custom-client-swev-se-132015/?highlight=swevolutions

It is mostly a pvp based server based on 8.54 with nearly balanced pvp and players are mostly level 400-500.

Including: Datapack, Sources (0.3.6), Custom Client (Made by Milice).

I'll give you support too.

Had record on 130 online ppls.

Come with your offers.

Accept Paypal / Credit Card payment / rl tibia money on antica +,or premium.

Offer starts from 35EUR.

Customers:
One copy sold to : View Profile: Wutang - OtLand <<< WARNING!

He Refunded his payment.

Last edited:
May I ask why you are selling it for 40EUR?, Its abit too much for a servern that isen't the real swev.

Just look at the south part of enigma.. This is just a tracked map.

But just for the fun. If someone wants a swev.se (same as the one s/he is selling, Pm me and ill give you -10eur.
WibbenZ

Isn't this datapack available to download?

No, it was some time ago when it was leaked by my first hoster, but not anymore...

@wibbenz, Thats an old leaked one ;p

Sorry to say this, but haha you diden't change alot. It was mainly milice who changed the client for you almost every week.
You never updated the server.
WibbenZ

Sorry to say this, but haha you diden't change alot. It was mainly milice who changed the client for you almost every week.
You never updated the server.
WibbenZ

I did, you left it very early...

And why im selling it, Because i got hacked in rl tibia and i want to sell this for getting eq on rl tibia again (a)

Haha I left due to there was no players left.. There was like 3 real players and 5 botters. Also why you dident afford the dedicated..
WibbenZ

Haha I left due to there was no players left.. There was like 3 real players and 5 botters. Also why you dident afford the dedicated..
WibbenZ

"yeye", Idc, so please stay out of this thread if you aren't intrested to buying it.

Pretty good distro, I've played this OT and it was very good.

If you're interested on buying a distro I recomend you this one!

I don't think a lot of people will buy it since it has been stolen and downloaded by 20 human beings or so anyways good luck!

I don't think a lot of people will buy it since it has been stolen and downloaded by 20 human beings or so anyways good luck!

It was leaked from my first hoster, so it was online like 12 months after that too and in that time got fixed bugs, updated and more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back