• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Swevolutions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What bugs did you fix. And since ive never seen you script... For those who wanna buy what did you even change...

You dident even care about the server you were online like 1h per weak. I never saw any changes except the 100000 clients you told milice to fix.

What bugs did you fix. And since ive never seen you script... For those who wanna buy what did you even change...

You dident even care about the server you were online like 1h per weak. I never saw any changes except the 100000 clients you told milice to fix.

You left it very early..., the one that is leaked is very old in comparison to this, and i was online more that that but i was in ghost mode to check u guys and some players and more....

Please stay out of this thread if you dont want to buy.

I just wanna other too buy. They will get scammed. Just download it on some other forum and add 2 scripts and you have the "updated ver."

WibbenZ

I just wanna other too buy. They will get scammed. Just download it on some other forum and add 2 scripts and you have the "updated ver."

WibbenZ

Lie little more, i have never scammed anyone in this forum so... stop trolling!

Its a rly awesome server :p You should buy it, its worth it after ive seen.

Do you mind telling us exactly why this server is so crappy?

Good luck with selling it Sweddy, but I would suggest you to close the thread as no one seems to be too interested, right? It'd be better if you just would continue developing it for private use, up to you of course!

Not worth buying. The OT is just crap atm.

Why is it "crap"?

Do you mind telling us exactly why this server is so crappy?

Good luck with selling it Sweddy, but I would suggest you to close the thread as no one seems to be too interested, right? It'd be better if you just would continue developing it for private use, up to you of course!

Same question to you.

Why is it "crap"?

Same question to you.

I never stated that it was crap? I just said that no one seemed to be interest and it'd be better if you would continue developing it yourself :)!

I would like to sell it, cuz theres like 7 peoples that wants to play it if i continue the project, i did a discussion thread for it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back