• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Classicus RPG - LAUNCHING NEW VERSION NEXT SATURDAY!

And people keep falling for the same server... After a week or two when it dies everyone is saying i knew he would die easily. People dont learn and i love these new members like @7th son , they have a few posts and just answers everyone's questions in a single thread justifying the thread

so what? we have fun for 2 weeks whats wrong with that? thats what the majority of players do. they play for a couple of days they arent looking for some longterm server they can play for all their life
new servers are most fun, idc how long they last. they just need to be popular so u got some fun fights and fighting in highscores

so what? we have fun for 2 weeks whats wrong with that? thats what the majority of players do. they play for a couple of days they arent looking for some longterm server they can play for all their life
new servers are most fun, idc how long they last. they just need to be popular so u got some fun fights and fighting in highscores

how is p2w + corruption a fun 2 weeks? man ur life has to be fkn pathetic

how is p2w + corruption a fun 2 weeks? man ur life has to be fkn pathetic

Dude why are you taking this so seriously? It's like you're getting offended by it?
Get out of the fucking thread instead you moron.

Name me active 7.4 server that lasts more then 3 months, just have some fun, as always server will have few hundred players online again all the whining and stuff is just bullcrap from a very small minority of people who going to play anyway.

Classicus is made with love and the quality and updates is what keeps players returning.

Cya guys on Saturday =)

Dont think you'll be seeing many on saturday ;p maybe for a day or 2 to pk ;p

Name me active 7.4 server that lasts more then 3 months, just have some fun, as always server will have few hundred players online again all the whining and stuff is just bullcrap from a very small minority of people who going to play anyway.

Classicus is made with love and the quality and updates is what keeps players returning.

Cya guys on Saturday =)

classictibia?

oh yes its very big bullcrap, you're so loved by the people.

Cya guys on Saturday =)

Or maybe Nostalrius...
Has more than a month online with 350+ player online.

Great server but lacks of support from staff. They are fucking useless and don't reply help channel at all, discord, or anything, they need tutors ASAP. Don't expect to get any support while playing this server, but i've been playing it since 2015 and has been a good server, older editions had better support.

This OT is literally the greatest scheme of them all. Hosts server for week or two, collects donations. Shuts down OT. Re-launches again a couple weeks later. Same thing. LOL.

Literally the most ridiculous SLOW rate server ever hosted.

Great server but lacks of support from staff. They are fucking useless and don't reply help channel at all, discord, or anything, they need tutors ASAP. Don't expect to get any support while playing this server, but i've been playing it since 2015 and has been a good server, older editions had better support.

It is hard to get non corrupt gamemasters, so I rather choose not to get too many people with powers involved. However, I will appoint several tutors and I do agree with you that we do need more tutors to help out newer players on all the custom content we offer.

Beta client (OTClient) is in it's final phase of testing, to finalize the client and slowly deprecate the old Cip client we are incentivizing you to use the beta client as you will gain 10% bonus exp using the beta client. Once last bugs are squashed we will then add encryption so bots are a complete thing of the past.

Now there is less then a day left till opening, so cya guys tomorrow. We are having several sponsored big streamers at opening to guarantee a big nice welcome with plenty of other people to play with and against.

It is hard to get non corrupt gamemasters, so I rather choose not to get too many people with powers involved. However, I will appoint several tutors and I do agree with you that we do need more tutors to help out newer players on all the custom content we offer.

Beta client (OTClient) is in it's final phase of testing, to finalize the client and slowly deprecate the old Cip client we are incentivizing you to use the beta client as you will gain 10% bonus exp using the beta client. Once last bugs are squashed we will then add encryption so bots are a complete thing of the past.

Now there is less then a day left till opening, so cya guys tomorrow. We are having several sponsored big streamers at opening to guarantee a big nice welcome with plenty of other people to play with and against.

Looking forward to it. Me and my brother will probably stream the server aswell on Twitch. What's the requirement for sponsorship?
Cheers

This OT is literally the greatest scheme of them all. Hosts server for week or two, collects donations. Shuts down OT. Re-launches again a couple weeks later. Same thing. LOL.

Literally the most ridiculous SLOW rate server ever hosted.
Jealous

Ill be there at laubch! Classocus always big fun

Im not gonne play this time. Waste of time, go's death to fast, No active staff and ryan i dont know if tutor will help fix that.
You need to create something that the server doesnt die after a week then your problem is fixed.

Back