• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Classicus RPG - LAUNCHING NEW VERSION NEXT SATURDAY!

A PVP-server without PVP-Enforced is actually nonsense. the funniest thing in PKing is Getting EXP from killing enemy!
higher lvls always have AOL and will not drop anything, if you add PVP-enforced we actually can get EXP from killing people
it will actually make sense to PK on higher LVLs

5b20e6497314b0998211f9d8a61f7ce0.jpg

Next Friday Ryan is Ready

CaR6.gif

pvp with skulls will suits perfect, killing a player for exp is sounds awesome since is high-rate, think about it

You need to go back in future Ryan and not become Ryan everyone knows today.

Remember when u tried to kill classic tibia when it had 700players and you was starting your 12th edition of classicus and was ddosing hardcore? That bitch is still alive and kicking and meanwhile you're starting classicus 21st edition.

Just retire from tibia and being a GM, its something you will never understand and might as well quit at it now.

Don't play this server whatever you do it's like supporting Islamic state.

Remember when u tried to kill classic tibia when it had 700players and you was starting your 12th edition of classicus and was ddosing hardcore? That bitch is still alive and kicking and meanwhile you're starting classicus 21st edition.

Just retire from tibia and being a GM, its something you will never understand and might as well quit at it now.

why do you even talk about religion you are just stupid what the fuck

Approved.

I think the 10% exp bonus for playing in the beta client its because of the fucking hard experience u gotta have. It's so full of freezes and you cant fucking move, sometimes you can't do actions, walking through minimap its impossible ffs

I think the 10% exp bonus for playing in the beta client its because of the fucking hard experience u gotta have. It's so full of freezes and you cant fucking move, sometimes you can't do actions, walking through minimap its impossible ffs

Yeah beta client is a bit fucked not gonna lie x) It's generally smooth though so i guess that makes it up a bit. Yeah gotta love when you mapclick and run through ALL the firefields lul

I think @R.yan should take in more tutors etc though.. That's really whats missing on the server. I see like 10000 messages in help and haven't yet seen a response from any gm/tutor etc. Im sure there would be people who would love to tutor on Classicus for free.

Last edited:
Back