• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Classicus RPG

@Mylize First rule of this forum: do not read Tampon shit posts or you'll suffer instant cancer. If you brake the first rule, the second one states: do not answer Tampon shit posts, it would trigger him and make him to write another canecrogeus post.

XDD Tampon i dont know if you life in a second reality but i never had hahaha i got money in reallife im buying runes always also cash thats why i got shits in ggame on harder servers XD cuz i aint got time for makin runes n shit

Good time to explain theories Dhiaz who say he buy money in game by rl cash.

So if you no need makers and buy money in game for real cash , so go now tell to Ryan go make soul points on server , because you no want make runemakers so gm can add here soul point.

when people will understand that is the hoster who makes the server? stop posting dumb suggestions on every dam thread it's annoying.
Play the server how it is, if you don't like it, leave it and make one for yourself.

when people will understand that is the hoster who makes the server? stop posting dumb suggestions on every dam thread it's annoying.
Play the server how it is, if you don't like it, leave it and make one for yourself.

If gm no want see opinions about server or some changes so he no must show this on otland only can add it on ots server list with all what he want.

If he's advertising here and asks players about opinions , people say what they want , this is logic.

Ryan go make here orshabaal rates then server must be good.

I don't know i login here with my team if here this loot x3 and rune bot farms here.

Some members my team say no start join to play here , if you no add here better loot.

Add here pvp enforced soul system and loot better than x4 then 100 % i join play here with my team.

When you add here soul system like some your servers old time then 0 rune farmers here >>>>. only active players.

Low rate servers are shits on every low exp rates people make high lvls in 2 days , because if no soul system then all have 10 bot makers and only bot farmes have fast high lvls like on orshaabal server in short time and other who no have bot farms can't make in long time high lvls this style.

dont kid yourself, You are so addicted to tibia that it wont matter if he gonna make X1 lootrate or x100 u still gonna play

dont kid yourself, You are so addicted to tibia that it wont matter if he gonna make X1 lootrate or x100 u still gonna play

You can believe me or not i don't care.

Mastercores it's last server with loot x1 where i played.

I no login to any one low rate server with loot x1 or x2 never more.

I can login to shit servers this style if people give me ready character to play or i no play on it.

You can believe me or not i don't care.

Mastercores it's last server with loot x1 where i played.

I no login to any one low rate server with loot x1 or x2 never more.

I can login to shit servers this style if people give me ready character to play or i no play on it.

since when mastercores was x1 loot rate? fucking orsha ots profit on sds at 80lvl rp

we sie tam tampiarzu pierdolnij w leb jak biegasz cale zycie na gulach isle of the kings to sie nie dorobisz poszedlbys na bog raidery/lizardy/serpent spawny/wrle/demony i zawsze profit

Good time to explain theories Dhiaz who say he buy money in game by rl cash.

So if you no need makers and buy money in game for real cash , so go now tell to Ryan go make soul points on server , because you no want make runemakers so gm can add here soul point.
he can do whatever he wants i dont care about soulpoints i got no problem with that but the other shit you want is just ridiculous like wtf making orsha ots haha lootrate 3x is high already and nobody need server where you are 100 lvl in 2 days i want fun for atleast one or two weeks not a half weekend

since when mastercores was x1 loot rate? fucking orsha ots profit on sds at 80lvl rp

we sie tam tampiarzu pierdolnij w leb jak biegasz cale zycie na gulach isle of the kings to sie nie dorobisz poszedlbys na bog raidery/lizardy/serpent spawny/wrle/demony i zawsze profit

I don't care about mastercores server.

I'm not rpg player , when i play this server i hunt this bog rider with ek and it's very boring and sux loot.

When i waste 4 h hunt this mosnters i looted 1 paladin armor >>>15 k in rashid.

Ek blocker sell this armor and give me 1/2 this loot = 7,5 k >>> it's really beautifull loot for wasting 4 h time it's good for go 1 x pk with 3 bp mf from this profit.

Do you think i hunt only isle of king , maybe in your head.
I hunt this place on low exp rates shit servers to maybe 40 lvl and later hunt tombs and other places.

Why you insult me , you have problem to me or what?

Go play still this shit mastercores and make traps on hotel Carlin with 20 people if you like it.

Sorry but i no like servers this style.

he can do whatever he wants i dont care about soulpoints i got no problem with that but the other shit you want is just ridiculous like wtf making orsha ots haha lootrate 3x is high already and nobody need server where you are 100 lvl in 2 days i want fun for atleast one or two weeks not a half weekend

Listen on every server where you have last stage x3 on lvl 100
people can make lvl 100 in 2 days , loot no have nothing to this.

Because if loot it's bad then people go start make runemakers and have many cash and only they who have runamekrs can make this lvl in short time.

Then it's very unbalanced game when some have makers and many cash and can make hunt very faster than people who no make rune makers on servers with bad loot rate.

If you no have problem so say Ryan make here soul points and all happy >>> 0 rune makers and don't need more disscusion about it.

Every gold coin i make on orcha ots i buy MF and pot runes. Soul points makes it impossible to do this.
Either way it doesn't matter, Ryan is not stupid enough to implement this.

Every gold coin i make on orcha ots i buy MF and pot runes. Soul points makes it impossible to do this.
Either way it doesn't matter, Ryan is not stupid enough to implement this.

But listen bro , if you are rich and got much money to making runes on mf , so you can buy can ready runes in magic shop.

But if you tell me you got money to make ruens on mf but no much money to buy runes in magic shop so say to Ryan make here better loot rate here and again your next problem gone.

Add soul system and runes in shop and your problem gone.

But listen bro , if you are rich and got much money to making runes on mf , so you can buy can ready runes in magic shop.

But if you tell me you got money to make ruens on mf but no much money to buy runes in magic shop so say to Ryan make here better loot rate here and again your next problem gone.

but runes self made are double charged + you train mlvl wtf tampik

but runes self made are double charged + you train mlvl wtf tampik

But gm can change the weight of the runes and then people can have more runes in bp and next problem gone.

But who say people must have many bp runes to hunt?

If they want more they can go buy new runes or gm can change weight of runes or add more capacity to all vocations.

and why we make runes with mf and not buy in magic shop ? exactly to boost magiclvl fast.
that is your problem u never think to the end and all you say is "make orsha make 1000 loot make this make that or my bullshit team dont play" man who cares

I don't care about mastercores server.

I'm not rpg player , when i play this server i hunt this bog rider with ek and it's very boring and sux loot.

When i waste 4 h hunt this mosnters i looted 1 paladin armor >>>15 k in rashid.

Ek blocker sell this armor and give me 1/2 this loot = 7,5 k >>> it's really beautifull loot for wasting 4 h time it's good for go 1 x pk with 3 bp mf from this profit.

Do you think i hunt only isle of king , maybe in your head.
I hunt this place on low exp rates shit servers to maybe 40 lvl and later hunt tombs and other places.

Why you insult me , you have problem to me or what?

Go play still this shit mastercores and make traps on hotel Carlin with 20 people if you like it.

Sorry but i no like servers this style.

Listen on every server where you have last stage x3 on lvl 100
people can make lvl 100 in 2 days , loot no have nothing to this.

Because if loot it's bad then people go start make runemakers and have many cash and only they who have runamekrs can make this lvl in short time.

Then it's very unbalanced game when some have makers and many cash and can make hunt very faster than people who no make rune makers on servers with bad loot rate.

If you no have problem so say Ryan make here soul points and all happy >>> 0 rune makers and don't need more disscusion about it.

i went ek+mage on lizards wasted 20 bps of gfb (50k) 6 bp uh (12k) looted 15k in gps and 2 tower shield(16k) 5 zarec legs(70k) 2 zarec armors(28k) around 5(25k) shoes had 300k-400k/h on shared exp ppl rush wrl since 80lv on rps solo or duo rp with sds and proft people sd demons at 70 mage xD but tampi cry because he waste on vampires l2p

not to mention that one promoted maker with life ring make 3bps of gfbs and u can use two characters at once which means 6 bp gfb/hour 3 hours and u can go hunt some tomb 100% sure u'll profit just by gps and two handed swords u must be mentally ill if u cant profit on this orsha server for life rings and blanks just from gps

i went ek+mage on lizards wasted 20 bps of gfb (50k) 6 bp uh (12k) looted 15k in gps and 2 tower shield(16k) 5 zarec legs(70k) 2 zarec armors(28k) around 5(25k) shoes had 300k-400k/h on shared exp ppl rush wrl since 80lv on rps solo or duo rp with sds and proft people sd demons at 70 mage xD but tampi cry because he waste on vampires l2p

not to mention that one promoted maker with life ring make 3bps of gfbs and u can use two characters at once which means 6 bp gfb/hour 3 hours and u can go hunt some tomb 100% sure u'll profit just by gps and two handed swords u must be mentally ill if u cant profit on this orsha server for life rings and blanks just from gps

When i play this shitcores:

I hunt every day tombs with friend and no have any profit looot , only gold nothing more and this gold for 2 people it's only waste.
On this server never i have profit when exp on monsters only waste , profit got only from killing people.

If i loot 1 spike sword from vampires or 2 two handed swords from crypt shamblers at 5 days hunt it's really good loot + i no have quest jin to sell this spike sword.

Im not rpg player and no like waste time to make quests.

I no have makers i always play one character , look how many fps i have on my movies when play with one character.

When i open 1 mc then i have 5 fps and must stay with big lags and can't make nothing then if enemy coming and attack me , but i have many enemy and they coming all time and i no want die for lags maked by open one mc.

When i play this shitcores:

I hunt every day tombs with friend and no have any profit looot , only gold nothing more and this gold for 2 people it's only waste.
On this server never i have profit when exp on monsters only waste , profit got only from killing people.

If i loot 1 spike sword from vampires or 2 two handed swords from crypt shamblers at 5 days hunt it's really good loot + i no have quest jin to sell this spike sword.

Im not rpg player and no like waste time to make quests.

I no have makers i always play one character , look how many fps i have on my movies when play with one character.

When i open 1 mc then i have 5 fps and must stay with big lags and can't make nothing then if enemy coming and attack me , but i have many enemy and they coming all time and i no want die for lags maked by open one mc.
tampon says he dont like exp he dont like hunt he dont like quest, ***** why u dont play warserver only u have infinite runes and never need to cry again

tampon says he dont like exp he dont like hunt he dont like quest, ***** why u dont play warserver only u have infinite runes and never need to cry again

I play war server if you no know , but this server little boring becasue Ruth no want change map.

Back