• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Classicus RPG

LESS THEN 2 HOURS LEFT TILL LAUNCH!
Over 650+ created accounts are ready for launch already. Cya guys in a bit!

whatever preference you have yourself
Fix beta client
XNciegy

>Imgur: The magic of the Internet

you guys are total brain dead if download the client he added Fud Crypter into his client so everyone that scans the client will only show 0/52 virus he added botnet and keylogger good luck guys!

you guys are total brain dead if download the client he added Fud Crypter into his client so everyone that scans the client will only show 0/52 virus he added botnet and keylogger good luck guys!

Take your fagget ass and leave the thread. If you can't prove something dont talk about it. We all hate Ryan but dont say shit you can't prove

Stfu noob noone cares
if he gonna use your connection to ddos anyone then make sure your ip is not readable or u use vpn 24/7 on your pc otherwise have fun getting your rig taken by police for forensic examination XD if so many ppl talk about his cocaine addiction and server is so popular government officials are allowed to think that this is distributed cocaine dealership with stealth gj hf hf

if he gonna use your connection to ddos anyone then make sure your ip is not readable or u use vpn 24/7 on your pc otherwise have fun getting your rig taken by police for forensic examination XD if so many ppl talk about his cocaine addiction and server is so popular government officials are allowed to think that this is distributed cocaine dealership with stealth gj hf hf

I would like to help him without doing anything sneaky... Kicking out this crashcores, playing there like 3 weeks and 3 weeks was big waste of my time, while i spend my time to make runes, then meanwhile peoples crash ots and duping cash and items so why i continute play crashcores if some peoples have everything and i have to make everything, besides im not 15 years old anymore i dont have time to play 15/h per day on crashcores to make 100 + lvl. This midrate suits me very well:)

Crashcores is for kids 15 years old and for some swedish who has no jobs etc and still parents feed em.
700 online and 150 real players and rest are just makers and peoples above lvl 50:D:D
its like this weare shit with spoofing characters, 200 players online and 170 spoofed characters.
I'll give chance to this.
Cya in classicus!!

ots is good but loot crates in sms shop is shit

Last edited:
Back