• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Classicus RPG

Killed 14lv paladin with 10 knight and 10 druid that druid was throwing fire fields all i did was two hits for 5 with weapon took frag for most dmg xDDDDDDDDD 3 frags rs 6 frags ban

some poor guy 30ms tried to kill me and my mc druid hitting me 4-8 with gfb xDDD

fucking pizza money ryan again at his best with daily cleans on 7.4 server and 0 fixes + p2w crates exit after 30min playing ESSA

Last edited:
Great launch today guys! Reaching over 650 concurrent real players online, thanks for making this possible and let's have a fun run!

If you haven't already, start playing at www.classicus.org and join the crowd!

Special thanks for my fans on OTLand for making this possible and supporting me in every step of the way :- )

Great launch today guys! Reaching over 650 concurrent real players online, thanks for making this possible and let's have a fun run!

If you haven't already, start playing at www.classicus.org and join the crowd!

Special thanks for my fans on OTLand for making this possible and supporting me in every step of the way :- )

thx dla twojej starej ty kurwo co buga od 20 edycji naprawia z fragami

greetings from poland bro best server 10/10

if he gonna use your connection to ddos anyone then make sure your ip is not readable or u use vpn 24/7 on your pc otherwise have fun getting your rig taken by police for forensic examination XD if so many ppl talk about his cocaine addiction and server is so popular government officials are allowed to think that this is distributed cocaine dealership with stealth gj hf hf
Braindead

Nice spoofed server xD like your twitch stream 24/7 there were 50 ppl watching..
You are a joke like your server that will last + - one week
HAVE FUN PEOPLE XD

You can buy runes in the NPC, but there's no Trainers...
It's so easy to play as a mage.

Frag system has been slightly changed. You now get red skull on 4 kills in a day. You still get banned at 6 kills. Red skull time has been lowered from 3 to 2 days. All frags/redskulls have been removed.

XGhYHCj.png

Working without bugs

100 % loot here it's no x3 it's a joke.

This loot here is style shitcores , i kill many vampires and necromancers and no loot nothing more only 2 ice rapiers and spike sword.

Ryan like always corrupted ots and give people items + make shitek loot loot from monsters.

Yesterday i kill many necromancers and vampires and loot only 2 ice rapier and 1 spike sword 100 % here no loot x3.

12 people from my team play here yesterday , but 1/2 my team make x log from server , becasue all say the same shit loot here , and they stop play when see you give items people and all can't loot any one good item from monster.

Why all from team no loot any one good items from monsters if some of they on loot x3 on realesta rpg on loot x3 they have 140 cc in 2 days and here they no have more than 15 k to play , becasue they loot only gold , here this loot it's only little better than shitcores becasue monsters drop little more gold.

Go add here pvp enforced , better loot and more faster mana regen or your server in short time have the same sytuation like on shitcores , where 95 % bot farm and 5% real players.

I see here more real players than shitcores , but if you no fix this in short time you have the same style shit server full online , but runemakers and false online list.

Yesterday on desert ankrahmun i kill 50 ms on desert ankrahmun , when he die i open him and he are empty , no backpack and nothing so he use aol on 50 lvl ms?

He are fight shoot sd and healing and he must have some loot when he die. + fact i have cam from this.

Corrupted Idiot who giving items here to people , go make better loot here fucker pizzer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back