• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Classicus RPG

@Tampik back Maybe he throw his backpack to water/swamp/lava? Most people doing that to don't give their loot to PKer`s.
I got 60 ms and spend 0 $ on this server and I didn't notice any "corrupted" situation.
Also I have a money from items in my pocket. Maybe try hunt some custom monsters ;)
That should be good option.
Or maybe just wipe your tears and quit if Mid-Rate server is too hard for you to handle, honey.

@Edit
Also mana regeneration is fine too. I can easily make runes on respawn while im hunt most monsters. Idk why people crying.
I never liked servers with high exp rate and something that make progress faster (I mainly played on lowrates) because most servers are for couple of weeks or maybe months because they dying due to fast exp and boredom players caused by rate and that in a quick blunt they get everything they want.. but Im really enjoying these Mid-Rates, Classicus.

Last edited:
@Tampik back Maybe he throw his backpack to water/swamp/lava? Most people doing that to don't give their loot to PKer`s.
I got 60 ms and spend 0 $ on this server and I didn't notice any "corrupted" situation.
Also I have a money from items in my pocket. Maybe try hunt some custom monsters ;)
That should be good option.
Or maybe just wipe your tears and quit if Mid-Rate server is too hard for you to handle, honey.

@Edit
Also mana regeneration is fine too. I can easily make runes on respawn while im hunt most monsters. Idk why people crying.
I never liked servers with high exp rate and something that make progress faster (I mainly played on lowrates) because most servers are for couple of weeks or maybe months because they dying due to fast exp and boredom players caused by rate and that in a quick blunt they get everything they want.. but Im really enjoying these Mid-Rates, Classicus.

Mr Psjadak listen Ryan give free items and points to sms to all people who have stream and many vivers so some idiots go make streams and open viev bots for Ryan give they free cash points and items.

I no have nothing to this if some have some more cash or items than other , but it's no good when he make here shit loot rate and some have shit can't looting good items to sell when some other have full items and cash etc.

It's game very style pay to win for this reason.

This guy can't give items to lava because on this place he no have water or lava , on this place only sand , so no tell me bullshit if you no know where this situation.

Mana regen , frag system , and loot rate it's total shit on this server.

The only total shit on this server is you, so don't tell me bullshit if you no know where this situation.

The only total shit on this server is you, so don't tell me bullshit if you no know where this situation.
Hey random RPG player, go PVE and dont talk, k?

Spoofed or not spoofed, who cares, we gonna fight with Swedish Team :)
BTW
make gp's stack when you put them into your backpack, right now it isnt stacking automatically and its pissing me off.

Last edited:
Spoofed or not spoofed, who cares, we gonna fight with Swedish Team :)
BTW
make gp's stack when you put them into your backpack, right now it isnt stacking automatically and its pissing me off.
lmao now all the sudden you don't care anymore. on mastercores you 'cared' about everythingXD

more pleyaers than mastercores eu server HAHA
marcus on suicidewatch
he even bought more shit on otservlist now just to try and beat ryans old ass servers
fkiiin marcus spent 2 years advertising and 2 years working on his masterfores but still ryan number 1 server?
thanks for coming bnack ryan
this ots is amazing

you can use mf on uh trap and 2 people ALWAYS taking frags + people losing yellow skull in 5 sec while stacking up/down thats in 1h and 30minutes playing

killed 4 people 70 rp 2x 50 rp and 40 ek with 2x 15 paladin took rs on both char later took ban for killing guy which gfb us (yellow skulled) but its not impressive someone was crying on help that he suicide on fire field and took unjust for killing himself...

Last edited:
Added ton of new rares to the lootcrates. You also will be able to sell your tapestries & trophy's to Morris after next server save. Thanks for playing and goodluck!
someone not making enough money?

To be honest. F*ck this server. You guys had 100% right of R.yan lazyness and money in eyes.
I found out for myself:
  1. I reported to him that burst arrow don't have right 7.4 formula and he told me to write to him tomorrow with a reminder.
Tomorrow I wrote to him to remind about that bursts and he just send me his formula from server files..
Then when I asked him if he is going to change it he just stops answers.
He's got the basic aspect of the gameplay in the ass.​

Next situations that I spotted:
  1. He only help people when it's about money and streamers (more viewers streamer got -> more money Ryan gain from stupid people)
  2. He only answers on Help Channel when someone ask about "How to get premium/golden account", otherwise he have help channel in ass too..
  3. What about care of streamer?
Yesterday, Punio got his depot spammed via letters and shit and he decided to remove all of them. That's Okey because he (Punio) can't gain access to his items.
But here's comes superhero R.yan who is superstupid hero cuz he can't simply write good SQL query to remove only items with specific ID from someone's depot.
He just deleted all his items in deposit. GJ! Solid Admin.

His behaviour is like 12 year old kid who can just simply download completed distribution from OTLand and just hit-and-run the server without any knowledge about what's going on.
Changing outfits to streamers or teleporting them to dungeon-quest which is bugged as hell is not a behaviour of solid gamemaster.

• Also.. If you need graphics from all over the world servers you should decrypt classicus.spr because R.yan is solid thief :)
  • He got almost everything from Medivia, Altaron and other semi or no-named servers in classicus.spr.
  • Except Giants, because i don't saw Giants anywhere. Giants are good.

I always think that - servers with huge amount of playerbase have stupid admins and it confirms everytime I checks new OT.

I know the money is very strong aspect of everyone's life but if you care about money from OT you should balance between gameplay and players requests.
I have no idea who was doing this server and help him, but I think he couldn't do it alone.

I give a shoot, the server will be dead in 1-2, max: 3 weeks.

Don't worth to play on this at the moment.
So sad because I enjoyed that server but I quickly came to my senses and quitted.

@EDIT:
IHdJFfM.png

... fuck you Ryan.

Last edited:
Back