• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Classicus RPG

Old giants was from altaron, new giants shiva made for Nastarius. Look all servers that use my Frozemoths or all my outfits, addons, ice nature etc.

All ground, caves, equipment, walls is custom made. Only thing from Medivia is the rune bps that I can use with permission.

Almost all monsters are custom made. Aurora birds, surgers, fleshling, ghastling, frozemoth, fire imp, ice witch, ice hero, minotaurs, yetopus, medusa, hydra, ents, swamplings etcetc

Last edited by a moderator:
Still Burst Arrows don't work.

8RjZfdR.png

Based on your formula:
The first number is the multiplier of your skill (If it's set to COMBAT_FORMULAT_LEVELMAGIC, then it will be based of magic level, if set to SKILL then your main melee skill will take over the others)
The third number is the multiplier of your character level.

While I got 26 magic level and 37 level.
26 * 0.10 + 37 * 0.55
2.6 + 20.35
So I should hit:
3.6 + 20.35 = 23.95 ~ 24
24 should be my max hit.

But everytime i hit "0".
Fix the god damn burst arrows. Or lets test it together. I got nickname same as on OTLand.

ignore the trolls ryan
@adpoastar is a fucking retard, he cries on every server fucking poor polak thats 20+ years crying over ryan making 10x a polish doctors wage in 1 month with HIS GODLIKE Servers

@Fresh just another OTLAND boy that has never had a succesful server

ignore the trolls ryan
@adpoastar is a fucking retard, he cries on every server fucking poor polak thats 20+ years crying over ryan making 10x a polish doctors wage in 1 month with HIS GODLIKE Servers

@Fresh just another OTLAND boy that has never had a succesful server

XD
yeah perfect ots u get banned for frags because u killed YELLOW SKULLED player topkek

Still Burst Arrows don't work.

8RjZfdR.png

Based on your formula:

While I got 26 magic level and 37 level.
26 * 0.10 + 37 * 0.55
2.6 + 20.35
So I should hit:
3.6 + 20.35 = 23.95 ~ 24
24 should be my max hit.

But everytime i hit "0".
Fix the god damn burst arrows. Or lets test it together. I got nickname same as on OTLand.

Fixed after SS, also patch coming tomorrow for beta client with various fixes.

On this date I predict classicus will be considered "dedots" and a waste of time, lets see if I'm right or wrong.

Classicus Dooms Day

Happy hunting boys :D

Hey Mate!

Mastercores is already considered as a "dedots" and You still playing there so...
Maybe just gtfo of this thread and go enjoying Your shitcores :)

Happy hunting!!

Dedots there play more ppl then here ...
lul? more people? have u ever tried classicus? u don't even need to try it, just go and watch punio stream, and compare mastercores streams to classicus streams on classicus every tomb and almost every exp spot is taken, on mastercores all exp spots was empty, maybe only on lizards was many people. All tombs/mines etc was empty lol.
On classicus playing minimum 3x more people than on this shitcores.
Shitcores false online list with makers 10-15 ppl makers on each person, here I think max 2-4 makers per person so tbh classicus is far better with real players and also far better server than shitcores.
Have u ever seen one crash on classicus? all editions? I don't think so, on shitcores only in first 24 hours was like 20 crashes.

Whole frag system code will be rewritten in upcoming days, patch for client coming later today/tomorrow with various user fixes.
Hello Ryan,
If you're willing to really rewrite it all, I can do it for you for a small amount of cash, since I know that you'll not be able to do it right by yourself.
But knowing your past, I'd take payment in advance. " I don't wanna miss a thing", Aerosmith sung. Please contact me with details regarding, describe how the system should look like (what are the common bugs right now, how it should be in the future).

Please note that this is a serious offer with a friendly banter.
No insult meant.

is this a joke? i died 2 times and didn't lose my backpack. this figures out why people die and don't drop backpack. wtf is going on? fix this!

100 % loot here it's no x3 it's a joke.

This loot here is style shitcores , i kill many vampires and necromancers and no loot nothing more only 2 ice rapiers and spike sword.

Ryan like always corrupted ots and give people items + make shitek loot loot from monsters.

Yesterday i kill many necromancers and vampires and loot only 2 ice rapier and 1 spike sword 100 % here no loot x3.

12 people from my team play here yesterday , but 1/2 my team make x log from server , becasue all say the same shit loot here , and they stop play when see you give items people and all can't loot any one good item from monster.

Why all from team no loot any one good items from monsters if some of they on loot x3 on realesta rpg on loot x3 they have 140 cc in 2 days and here they no have more than 15 k to play , becasue they loot only gold , here this loot it's only little better than shitcores becasue monsters drop little more gold.

Go add here pvp enforced , better loot and more faster mana regen or your server in short time have the same sytuation like on shitcores , where 95 % bot farm and 5% real players.

I see here more real players than shitcores , but if you no fix this in short time you have the same style shit server full online , but runemakers and false online list.

Yesterday on desert ankrahmun i kill 50 ms on desert ankrahmun , when he die i open him and he are empty , no backpack and nothing so he use aol on 50 lvl ms?

He are fight shoot sd and healing and he must have some loot when he die. + fact i have cam from this.

Corrupted Idiot who giving items here to people , go make better loot here fucker pizzer.
Thats actually true that he didn't drop bp i died 2 times without aol or bless and i didn't drop my bp.

Back