• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Classicus RPG

2018 tampon still click log out when reloging

try ctrl+q or ctrl+g idk which suits u better or u dont have ctrl on ur keyboard?

2018 tampon still click log out when reloging

try ctrl+q or ctrl+g idk which suits u better or u dont have ctrl on ur keyboard?

Ofcourse i have 2 ctrl on keyboard , because i always play without classictibia ctrl and must use it when i want take and use every rune.

I know shortcuts on the keyboard , but i no need use this to login i use only for fast logaut ctrl + q when enemy coming attack me in game , but for this type actions no need use shortcuts.

This server it's shit ,but this no dead fast , because here playing idiots who have 20 iq.

Look how many points iq have this people , who coming to hellgathe and use fire bomb , becasue they think here it's sercret dungeon quest and can open it only with use fire bomb on floor xD

I little pk here and make joke on this idiots i make they red skull with use noob chars and kill they , for they faster leave this shit server.

i dont know who is more stupid, you couldnt even made first 2 guys redskull so xD

i dont know who is more stupid, you couldnt even made first 2 guys redskull so xD

A colleague who likes to eat kebabs no login the noob characters on time and by this reason some people no have red skull , but they die on white skull so nothing happened.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New short movie:

Last edited by a moderator:
wow tampong you hit 9/10 sds. you have rly good pvp, u kill boltsd legendary pvp player. u are amazing bro!

wow tampong you hit 9/10 sds. you have rly good pvp, u kill boltsd legendary pvp player. u are amazing bro!

I always laugh a lot when I read comments full of jealous onions on the forum.

This is not a movie about killing some pro players, it's a normal pk frags , what i upload for fun.

Blackleaf Forest released! You might encounter bugs, please report them on the forums. You can access Blackleaf Forest from Venore boat. Enjoy! =)

Haha ain't that bad , Punio made rs and get banned yesterday for unjusts till 3 Dec and now he's online at char with changed name ^^ , also Blassh get ban until deletion for using bot and he's also unbanned right now , wtf is that?

Quite funny to read negative posts, owner must be having rough days.

Coz the runemakers are banned or untill deletion , but half of the ot shooting sds from f7 :) i can type names if the god want but well he doesnt care :D

Saw your F7 hotkey already , don't make other stupid when ure biggest noob here playin on ot with a bot :)

Never used any illegal software to Tibia 7.4. I gave my character with nick "Cukierasek" to a friend already 11 days ago. As far as I know that account has been hacked yesterday. Go and enjoy Punio's streams.

Last edited:
Back