• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Nastarius RPG - Oldera - New HIGHRATE world - Online

@R.yan can u think about nerfing gfb when many ppl on screen? I died at night vs mex & hewrah in 30 seconds just by being shooted with gfb & burst arrows (they are experienced players and said they won't fight with SDs when they can just burn me with burst arrow & gfb + finish with UE when Im out of mana)

suggestion: -5% gfb damage per each player on the screen

UE is probably oke as it is now, but let other ppl decide as well~~

[;
this is not realistic warot =)

Gotta be the first time I ever see anyone complaining about someone GFBing..
I wonder what his reaction is to UE-spammers then... if GFBing is such a problem o_O

The problem comes when a team knows that if your friend uses a gfb and you make ue you dont have to put any more effort on killing one, two or whoever is gonna hit the ground due to this awesome trick which needs a lot of skill, only few players in the world are able to use gfb and/or ue, lets better not think about using both on a same target...only gods know who can master that gameplay.

Im not complaining actually, tibia has been like this, a player has to know how to control these situations same as others.

The fun is when the player who uses it says or thinks hes an awesome leader or an awesome player, Talking shit about a server where its hard to play better than others, and talking shit about the players that plays there, but therefore, they are really nice players because they know(have time/no life) how to reach highlvl fast then take advantage of number and their character power to...gfb/ue people.

I really thought Mex was smarter than this. But who am i to say anything about him or his teammates, its just a game. I'm having fun.

Join Oldera to have fun with us, a lot of custom content to discover and nice battles to fight!

Ryan i want you to either Give EVERYONE on the server 10,800,000 Experience EACH, (Except for those who completed GIant spider task already)

OR Remove 10,800,000 Experience from everyone who completed the Giant Spider task and Abused the bugged EXP :)

Instead of getting 1,2 million exp they got 12 million.

Do it or im out perm.

this is not realistic warot =)

I know, but u have to be better than shooting just gfb to beat "weaker" players (as u say). I was killed without enemies EVER use rune called "Sudden Death" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

that's not what tibia 7.4 is about (shooting gfb)

The problem comes when a team knows that if your friend uses a gfb and you make ue you dont have to put any more effort on killing one, two or whoever is gonna hit the ground due to this awesome trick which needs a lot of skill, only few players in the world are able to use gfb and/or ue, lets better not think about using both on a same target...only gods know who can master that gameplay.

they didn't even think about shooting other rune than GFB this fight, they were 2v3 but with 15-20 lvls advantage | if GFB damage was reduced (like on originaltibia which made battles more interesting) players would be encouraged to shoot more with SD #aim

I know, but u have to be better than shooting just gfb to beat "weaker" players (as u say). I was killed without enemies EVER use rune called "Sudden Death" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

that's not what tibia 7.4 is about (shooting gfb)

they didn't even think about shooting other rune than GFB this fight, they were 2v3 but with 15-20 lvls advantage | if GFB damage was reduced (like on originaltibia which made battles more interesting) players would be encouraged to shoot more with SD #aim

Ryan can't fix aol you expect him to be able to fix a GFB Script?

After server save, AOL fix is applied & GFB will do 5% less DMG per player on screen. Will check into remaking the custom paladin & knight spell.

21:11 Road To Glory: 21:10 Hewrah is far to the west.
2 minutes later logout :eek: why u scared to fight solo really u need to fight with me your shit friends?

ryan what about right click ??

21:11 Road To Glory: 21:10 Hewrah is far to the west.
2 minutes later logout :eek: why u scared to fight solo really u need to fight with me your shit friends?

ryan what about right click ??
check your deathlist XD i soloed you ankh boat tho not enought for you ? :D
btw didnt had supplies to fight with me there so sorry babe :*

i see 2 names on my death list and your friend killed me with you on spam ue when im out of mana so why u talk bullshits cancer xD

if someone kill me solo on death list gonna be only 1 name no 2.

i see 2 names on my death list and your friend killed me with you on spam ue when im out of mana so why u talk bullshits cancer xD

if someone kill me solo on death list gonna be only 1 name no 2.
you know i soloed you he atked you some time before XDD SOLOED NEWB

play 2-3 years more idk realistic or shits like this and u can try 1 v 1 with me.

atm u can harassing me with 2-3 ppl more
or make backstabbs like this when u come to me with 3 ppl and lose fight 2 v 3.
Twitch <-

learn some game noname.
u are fking zero.

Last edited:
play 2-3 years more idk realistic or shits like this and u can try 1 v 1 with me.

Twitch <-

learn some game noname.
u are fking zero.
u deserved the backstab because of kijek/zordon u know what i mean hahaha 2. i asked randoms to help me kill you guys in anni room atleast zordon died XD
3. i still soloed you bro.. SOLOED XDXD YOU MAD XD

Twitch <-

learn some game noname.
u are fking zero.

can u stop hating realistic players? stop being toxic dude~~
grow up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lol random ppl? xD u play with this ppl sometimes from start server and talking on 1 ts haha talk more bullshits. you solo me? xD i kill your friend in close darashia magic shop 1 v 2 and when u been alone u run away, buhahaah pussy german player ! xD

lol random ppl? xD u play with this ppl sometimes from start server and talking on 1 ts haha talk more bullshits. you solo me? xD i kill your friend in close darashia magic shop 1 v 2 and when u been alone u run away, buhahaah pussy german player ! xD
bro you are just shit.. talk who you killed who you solod but i soloed you XD kid go sleep its late <3

repair fking right click and cooldown for use e ring/ssa xD

Back