• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Nastarius RPG - Oldera - New HIGHRATE world - Online

C'mon
Everyone knows that dhiaz is a mediocre player.
That is why every time when he kill someone accidentaly by ue he is trying to draw attention :D.
He just get some lvls at beginning because he licked my ass to took him to our team :]
He never been fair player I remember when Dhiaz was also botting and it was not so long ago.

Dhiaz if u want to betray your team just make it with honor before you will come with combo ue on afk players who defense your poor personality whole time GL!!

C'mon
Everyone knows that dhiaz is a mediocre player.
That is why every time when he kill someone accidentaly by ue he is trying to draw attention :D.
He just get some lvls at beginning because he licked my ass to took him to our team :]
He never been fair player I remember when Dhiaz was also botting and it was not so long ago.

Dhiaz if u want to betray your team just make it with honor before you will come with combo ue on afk players who defense your poor personality whole time GL!!
hshahahahahaha zordon talking about botting gg i never used bot if you talk shit so prove it kiddo, why i backstabbed you ? i begged to come in your shitteam that we just own everyday now ? for sure XDXDXD . You trashtalked me in ts in POLISH B ECAUSE U DONT HAVE THE GUTS TO SAY IT TO MY FACE hahaha so u get what you deserve kid
2. hewrah useless video check your deathlist you nohand XD only making video about oyu fragging me gg thatz just shows me how much of a fanboy you really are ;P

You guys do know how much time and money I've spent on making all this custom content and stuff? I can't babysit 24/7, anyways I've fixed AOL for good now and will look into right click, seems it's inherent in the old client.

Did anyone test if right click is the same on the new client? Expect some fixes to the new client and eventually we are phasing out the old client completely.

You guys do know how much time and money I've spent on making all this custom content and stuff? I can't babysit 24/7, anyways I've fixed AOL for good now and will look into right click, seems it's inherent in the old client.

Did anyone test if right click is the same on the new client? Expect some fixes to the new client and eventually we are phasing out the old client completely.

Thats great, also fix delay while running using ering its bugged as fuck. I died few times cuz i couldnt replace the ring while running. Maybe it has something with right clicking to do.

Why this video is useless? I showed your typical playing like never solo and spamming only gfbs/ue. How u can talk to someone nohand i think u are biggest nohand on tibia 7.4. Learn some game and back to discusion trash. Btw u probably dont know what is energy ring in 2017 like last action when u shot gfb, get exhaust and spamming exura vita like idiot after this u get 2th sd and talk to kijek botter. WTF xDD! This video showed all about your shit game style, dont talk its useless.

Last edited:

You dont need spend 24/7 on Nastarius, but i talking with Geeko and he said u dont giving any marks of life from 4 days, so what is wrong.
Custom content is good but server got some bugs and u can fix it in like 1 day.
About the new client, im testing yesterday this client and is good, right click not work and i think this custom client is better but i heard got some bugs like sometimes missing sds when shooting from battle to monsters, etc. Try fix it to playable client and make next edition Nastarius with new client, same rates, loot and regen. Much people agree with me. Gl.

Yep, was very busy last few days.

However got some time now to work again on Nastarius, working on some new custom content right now, should be done in a few days, worked a bit on shape today (very early stage):

sjFDD7m.jpg

oldera not gonna be reset, come and play. Dont stop and remember old times when on ryan servers play 1000+ people really much months.

Last edited:
Why this video is useless? I showed your typical playing like never solo and spamming only gfbs/ue. How u can talk to someone nohand i think u are biggest nohand on tibia 7.4. Learn some game and back to discusion trash. Btw u probably dont know what is energy ring in 2017 like last action when u shot gfb, get exhaust and spamming exura vita like idiot after this u get 2th sd and talk to kijek botter. WTF xDD! This video showed all about your shit game style, dont talk its useless.
Im the ue Spammer ? I should make a video about you, really fanboy. We fought you guys with you own weapons u guys only came with gfbs and UE XD don't act big kid. I also remember when there was only you and jazda online and you logout when he came for you instead of fighting 1vs1 because u don't have the balls hahahah
U should make video about me and jazda made you stay in pz like dogs you pussys everybody saw it on your stream:D
And when I don't have supply and people tell me you are not on mama shield ofc I will come and time an UE for you shot to get supplies GL and ty for fan made video :)

u making biggest bullshits post on otland xD i never logout from someone on this ot when i coming for you, you making logouts all the time and when jazda with random ppl come and i know i didn't make logout and i fight with your shit team 1 vs 3 like on frozemoths, stop make bullshits posts u got something wrong with your german brain.
stay in pz? ye who dont stay in pz if resuppling lol, when resupple we make 2 v 2 and own your shit game style and this jazda in like 30 seconds.
OLDERA.NET FIGHTING 120 MS
dont make shit posts with shit informations, get skill and come back to discusion.
and yes, you are biggest ue spammer in tibia 7.4 watch video again and dont write "im ue spammer??" xD
"u guys only came with gfbs and UE XD" u talking all time on your game style and ur team, give me moment in this video when we use gfbs. Lets check open fight when we start shoting with sds and u with jazda shot 2 gfbs u get exhaust and dont know how to put ering, finally u die like a random rpg player hahahaha, maybe u are rpg player, who know i think yes, ue/gfb spammer + dont know how put e ring when got exhaust go back exp on frozemoths and exiva me all the time hauahsuaha! u are done.
and about my stream, my viewers laughed when see your game and what u message to me after fight on eremo xD and u spamming stay in pz when we resuppling to next fight, ohh. After resuppled get owned and u make logout from oldera, ja pierdole xD

a tak jeszcze dopisujac jebac cie mex slepa kurwo zajebana ktora bedzie mi takie rzeczy pisac, obys oslepl do konca trzymka.

Last edited:
u making biggest bullshits post on otland xD i never logout from someone on this ot when i coming for you, you making logouts all the time and when jazda with random ppl come and i know i didn't make logout and i fight with your shit team 1 vs 3 like on frozemoths, stop make bullshits posts u got something wrong with your german brain.
stay in pz? ye who dont stay in pz if resuppling lol, when resupple we make 2 v 2 and own your shit game style and this jazda in like 30 seconds.
OLDERA.NET FIGHTING 120 MS
dont make shit posts with shit informations, get skill and come back to discusion.
and yes, you are biggest ue spammer in tibia 7.4 watch video again and dont write "im ue spammer??" xD
"u guys only came with gfbs and UE XD" u talking all time on your game style and ur team, give me moment in this video when we use gfbs. Lets check open fight when we start shoting with sds and u with jazda shot 2 gfbs u get exhaust and dont know how to put ering, finally u die like a random rpg player hahahaha, maybe u are rpg player, who know i think yes, ue/gfb spammer + dont know how put e ring when got exhaust go back exp on frozemoths and exiva me all the time hauahsuaha! u are done.
and about my stream, my viewers laughed when see your game and what u message to me after fight on eremo xD and u spamming stay in pz when we resuppling to next fight, ohh. After resuppled get owned and u make logout from oldera, ja pierdole xD

a tak jeszcze dopisujac jebac cie mex slepa kurwo zajebana ktora bedzie mi takie rzeczy pisac, obys oslepl do konca trzymka.
Men u can Write a book here if you want nobody cares xD you are shit and you didn't reapply u stay n pyramid like dog xDD go play Tetris <3
It's so funny how easy it is to provoke a 15 y.o. Kid Ha Ha.

dont waste time on otland, back to exp : D
first of all we got dominando cuz u guys suck.
second u telling me a trashtalker haha i soloed you cuz you dont know how to use UH ankh boat, then we rooked this alinor aka Neptune kid 2 times to lvl 75
third this nohand Sportage whoever that noname is thinks he can solo me and came for me at frozemoths i soloed him after 5 seconds and he NEVER logged back in to everyone who doubt me check their deathlists its the truth you kids suck hardcore :D

Back