• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Nastarius RPG - Oldera - New HIGHRATE world - Online

Ryan Tomb in city Ankrahmun i got 2 the bug close client 1 x dead and i going to take my loot and again the bug the same place close client i login with 2 hp.

You can give me back my 2 lvls?

Fix this the bugs on this tomb place its on place where going to teleprot to -3 floor.
And add pvp enfo for killing players.

Ryan Tomb in city Ankrahmun i got 2 the bug close client 1 x dead and i going to take my loot and again the bug the same place close client i login with 2 hp.

You can give me back my 2 lvls?

Fix this the bugs on this tomb place its on place where going to teleprot to -3 floor.
And add pvp enfo for killing players.
Tampon wez wypierdalaj bic 14 lvle na carlin i nie pisz głupot, plx. Nikt ci levela nie odda

u something change?

i make yesterday 90 lvl from 1 on tombs - looted 2 vampire shields, 2 skull staff.
u change to normal oldera loot rate or not? i dont wanna make makers on h-rate.

Last edited:
give back old loot rate from oldera and give back djinns to shop, ty.

ppl said kill ~100 dragons and 1 dragon hammer, someone kill 300 ghouls to task and 0 life rings, much ppl kill like 500 vampires and loot maybe 1 vampire shield, what is wrong when i play on old classicus editions when he was "mid rate" i can loot like 4 vampire shields, 1 boh on 1 refil. When i play on old oldera i can loot 8 vampire shields on 1 refil. Holy fuck we wait 2 weeks for ots and i need make x-log so bad, u make fking rpg server no h-rate for good fights. retired.

Just so you know Ryan said its 3x but its really 1,5x. Trust me there is a bug on lootdrop or you have a "custom lootdrop"

loot still shit, manafluids are a big joke ( 100gp for 30 mana ) ? XDDDDDDDD ryan please fix that else its a nice server and worth to play.

Mana regen a little more faster pls! i made runes more fast on Thora (exp x3) than here.

Just mana 5 on 5 or 6 on 6!

I think Pizza Boy is already working on another server. The loot sux because he wants to force people to purchase an gold account (+10% loot).

- Upped mana regen from 3 to 5 points.
- Upped lootrate from 3.5 to 4.5.
- Enabled getting exp from killing players.

Changed applied on server save, if you have any other suggestions let me know.

loot still shit, manafluids are a big joke ( 100gp for 30 mana ) ? XDDDDDDDD ryan please fix that else its a nice server and worth to play.

MF's are slightly nerfed, life rings are buffed on Nastarius.

Just so you know Ryan said its 3x but its really 1,5x. Trust me there is a bug on lootdrop or you have a "custom lootdrop"

No it's cause we use cip loot, for example vampire shield is 0.1% standard chance but everyone expect it to be in every 5 vampires because they don't remember tibia 7.4 vampires. So they think it's weird 400 vampires doesn't have a vampire shield on 0.1% *3 lootrate, 0.3% lootrate chance (1 in every 300 vampires).

No it's cause we use cip loot, for example vampire shield is 0.1% standard chance but everyone expect it to be in every 5 vampires because they don't remember tibia 7.4 vampires. So they think it's weird 400 vampires doesn't have a vampire shield on 0.1% *3 lootrate, 0.3% lootrate chance (1 in every 300 vampires).
if you use cipsoft loot 5x= 2x on ots...
You have a good server but its not same oldera feeling as 2010.. anyway Good luck with ur project

People don't remember old times. In 7.4 I was like a month killing necros all day long to loot boots of haste.

People don't remember old times. In 7.4 I was like a month killing necros all day long to loot boots of haste.
The problem is that players today is greedy and spoiled, and very bad at maths..
In their eyes, 5x loot and 1% drop chance = 1 items every 10 kills.

I saw a guy complaining about no life ring in 300 ghouls of task.. while life rings has drop rate of about 0.1% in ghoul, and the server had 3.5x loot rate (I think) and that means you loot one AVG every 285 ghouls.. but AVG doesn't means you'll find 1 exactly in every 285 kills, it could be 10 kills, or 500 kills.. all depends on luck.
but not getting an item after 300 kills, an item that is AVG 285 kills drop.. doesn't sound that off..

Back