• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.72] Oldera 7.72 MIDRATE REALMAP - coming to you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Gm i got banned and the time ran out i should be unabnned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but don't work Nick: Spray xd

Nobody would play due my reputation and advertisement threads would be deleted by corrupted mods. All because resetting a server = scamming, if I do it. While originaltibia etc is fine to reset. Anyone who wants to run the server for me (i do technical stuff, you do advert stuff, playing the cool gm) can PM me.

Nobody would play due my reputation and advertisement threads would be deleted by corrupted mods. All because resetting a server = scamming, if I do it. While originaltibia etc is fine to reset. Anyone who wants to run the server for me (i do technical stuff, you do advert stuff, playing the cool gm) can PM me.
ask sammyNSC again

In my opinion many ppl would play because everyone miss highrates server like oldera. About advertisement, you dont really have to advertise it. Who will want to play will be playing.

I would play it for sure with a team, nowadays people dont care about reputition unless its a lowrate server. If you can open a funny server then for sure many ppl will play it.

I'll think about it and let you guys know in this thread, currently I have a lot of stuff to do for school. You would like 7.4 (full real, signs etc, antibot client) or the 7.72 oldera version without antibot?

If one of you guys can get a moderator confirm my threads won't be deleted here, would be nice.

7.4, but if your planning to open it in 2014, then its no point :p

I'll think about it and let you guys know in this thread, currently I have a lot of stuff to do for school. You would like 7.4 (full real, signs etc, antibot client) or the 7.72 oldera version without antibot?

If one of you guys can get a moderator confirm my threads won't be deleted here, would be nice.
Oldera would be nice to play again. For sure not 7.4. Do the same oldera as before, hopefully with some antibot client finally.

Dont put antibot, we need noobs to play too, else will be max 50 people like always. But GM must bann underoofs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back